What is a trend? - page 10

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
In my opinion, the current price trend will continue as long as the market price allows it (red line), being away from it. A flat is when the current price and the market price move together, not allowing each other to break away in any direction.https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7531559/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade

That's a great price cardiogram. I wonder how much the indicator redraws over time? Or is it stable?

You can already buy the formula if it does not redraw.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Not without a lot of effort with little wrangling, we have already established that a trend can ONLY be determined by HISTORY.

Shall we go further? Or is that enough?

Certainly - you can only determine on history, but you have to anticipate for the future...

Renat Akhtyamov:
Of course, if you trade in the past

It was-BY easy to trade past the indicators. But this "BYOB" is a problem for tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of traders.

No. We take data from the past to show the future.

And we determine the beginning of a trend at the end of the previous one, which makes it easier to find a solution.

Ivan Negreshniy:

Undoubtedly - you can only determine on history, and you have to anticipate for the future...

I managed to answer in the last post without reading it.))

Lilita Bogachkova:

Indicator readings at the start of the US session

Lilita Ow.

All gone?

What about the trend?

I cried and cried.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Lilita Au.

The line shows events that herald the beginning of an intraday trend. The point above the price shows a possible reversal point downwards, below the price a reversal point upwards.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It was-BY easy to trade past the indicators. But this "BYOB" is a problem for tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of traders.

No. We take data from the past to show the future.

And we determine the beginning of the trend at the end of the previous one, which makes it easier to find the solution.

Well, there it is, the collective mind, that has formed the right answer...))

Lilita Bogachkova:

the line shows events that herald the start of an intraday trend. The dot above the price shows a possible reversal point downwards, below the price a reversal point upwards.

It is interesting to know already about "events". Explain if possible. Already interesting.

Ivan Negreshniy:

well, there it is, the collective mind, which has formed the right answer...)

Beautiful arrows. What's the collective intelligence got to do with it?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Interesting to know already about the "events". Explain if you can. Already interesting.

And this is already a trade secret,but as you can see these events can be traced. one only needs to go beyond patterns (formulaic thinking )