What is a trend? - page 28

Andrey Kisselyov:
the answer is always there, not always it can be voiced, not always it needs to be voiced.

Regards.

And once I started, I'll voice it, but in the form of a challenge.

Calculate the price that should be obtained, given that all the sells were opened in the last candle. The right answer is already given and the price is there

Here is the answer about the trend, actually

Renat Akhtyamov:

Calculate the price that should be obtained, given that all the sells were opened in the last candle. The correct answer is already given and the price is there

People can't formalize what a trend is and you ask them questions about the price.

With respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
people cannot formalise what a trend is, and you are asking them questions about price.

With respect.
It is not everyone's first day here, they will figure it out.

Andrey Kisselyov:
people cannot formalise what a trend is,

a manifestation of a divine being that cannot be touched or seen, but can be believed.

Renat Akhtyamov:
It's not everyone's first day here, they'll figure it out.
Of course they will, time will tell who will stay and work it out and who will move on to seek other opportunities.

Respectfully.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

So she does it with trends. Doesn't it???? Change on the Y-axis.

How's that?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Calculate the price that should be obtained, given that all the sells were opened in the last candle. The correct answer is already given and the price is there

good answer, didn't understand what it was about at first.

Regards.

Andrey Kisselyov:
Of course they will, time will show who will stay and work it out and who will go on to seek other opportunities.

With respect.

You are undoubtedly right, not many people have the patience to endure the rigours of a year or two. Programmers don't count. They're in the market business.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You are undoubtedly right, not many people have the patience to endure the rigours of a year or two. Programmers don't count. They're in the market business.

You are not right about one person or another, there is a fact and it is indisputable.

Respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:
People can't formalize what a trend is, and you ask them questions about prices.

Sincerely.

Someone can formalise what a trend is. Someone cannot formalise what a trend is.

Can you formalize what a trend is?