What is a trend? - page 27

Uladzimir Izerski:

I've had a look at the reports. It's fine. Are the TC's stops present or not?

No stops. Counter-trend trading.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

The criteria are simple.

1. The system must initially operate at least at zero, over a long period of time.
  2. The history should not matter too much.
  3. The drawdown should be minimal (until recently I thought so, but the further this parameter seems to me not very important, oddly enough).

For me this is how I check the suitability of signals for building a Trading System. The drawdown's importance depends on the TS itself.

Regards.

trader781:

in the fact that price always goes back to past levels

That's what it does with trends. Doesn't it???? Y-axis change.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

So she does it with trends. Doesn't it???? The change on the Y-axis is.

1) we get a signal of an impending short with exit points

2) go up (I cannot say for how long) or do not go up

3) We flat or immediately decrease to the necessary levels

I.e. you cannot just go in

trader781:

1) get a signal of an impending short with exit points

2) we go up (I cannot say for how long) or do not go up

3) flat or immediately fall to the necessary levels

It means that we cannot simply go in.

I tell you about Thomas, you tell me about Yours....

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

There are no stops. Counter-trend trading.

I see. That's what I thought. Pretty stable TS with enough capital.

Andrey Kisselyov:
in this world everything is simple, people complicate things themselves, that's not what i meant.
for example:
i.e. the 1st criterion is that the system should give you a profit.
Then comes the complication.
2) profit should be at least 50% per day (month, year is not important, the main thing is to determine the speed of profit per unit time).
further you complicate things even more

3 the drawdown should not exceed 10% of the current deposit size.

and so on.

With respect.

P.S. this is the criteria by which you will move forward in the implementation of the idea of building a grail for yourself.

The market will not give profits without a fight, most likely the opposite

Renat Akhtyamov:

The market will not give away profits without a fight, more likely the opposite

the market has its obvious points, for example we know that inflation is inevitable with the current economic structure, and prices will rise. we want to keep our money from depreciating, so we have to work on our trading to increase our money according to the annual inflation rate (for example 13%). anything that you generate with a profit below the inflation rate is inherently loss-making.

you should aim for a certain percentage of profit over a given period, based on the conditions of the current economic system.

As for giving or not giving, you are not dealing with the market but with a certain broker, bank, or broker. I would phrase the question differently:- "A broker will not give you a profit without a fight, most likely the opposite.

You should look for a normal broker, respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:
For example, we know that inflation is inevitable with the current economic structure, which means that prices will rise.

you should aim for a certain percentage of profit over a given period, based on the conditions of the current economic system.

As for giving or not giving, you are not dealing with the market but with a certain broker, bank, or broker. I would phrase the question differently:- "A broker will not give you a profit without a fight, most likely the opposite.

You should look for a normal broker, respectfully.

OK. How do you get away with discussing what you can't...?

Yeah, here we go.

What is the price in the forex market - from what data is it derived, how is it calculated, is there an answer?

Renat Akhtyamov:

OK. How do you get away with discussing what you can't...?

Yeah, here we go.

What is the price in the forex market - from what data is it derived, is there an answer?

there is always an answer, it can't always be voiced, it doesn't always need to be voiced.

Respectfully.