Creating a command to write a bot - page 19

Андрей Большаков:

For those who like conspiracy theories, let me explain. I've been put in a very clever position, I can't argue with that. The author of the thread wants to take advantage of the work of experts for free.

Just as each of the other 19 people in the team will benefit from the work of others. But of course there will be purely symbolic donations from my side. For example I can deploy a forum site (if the administration permits) for the project. Perhaps someone does not quite understand what the work of the organizer and how much time he will spend at least for the coordination of 20 people, each separately to discuss and ask when he can begin work, etc. Make a detailed work plan, and specify it in even more detail within it. Be an initiator and motivator everywhere. Well, as a programmer I can cover 50% of programming - from TOR, architecture design to debugging. Well, if they do not even understand such basic things, I think we definitely do not need them.

Of course, another amusing thing is a separate category of people here:) First they are rude, then they run away. Then they come back for some reason. Guys, I thought we said goodbye, and you're not interested? When they come back, they are rude again. There's nothing to do, or they are just stifled by the fact that someone will be more successful than they are and they have to spit through the garden. We'll see who is who - you or us.

+++

Андрей Большаков:

I'm starting to collect willing participants. Please send me a message. In the message? please specify:

1. What category you belong to (trader/programmer/universalist)

2. Your experience (programmer), success (trader)

3. How many people do you think need to be on the team (T/P)

4. Public or confidential option for the team is preferred.

I understand that you will continue to use the mql5 resource.
Questions then.

1. The purpose of using the MQL5.
  2. What future activities/projects are you planning together with MQL5 resource or using MQL5 services (or MQL5 forum)?
  3. How and where do you plan to use programmers and traders gathered in MQL5?

-------------------

Because 18 sheets just to have people from here write to you in person and you choose them for your possible sites or actions on the side is too much.

Either move on to specific developments in the thread here and post content relevant to the portal topic, or the thread gets deleted.

I'm just giving a warning.

This is the forum for trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

Creating a team to write a bot

Sergey Golubev, 2017.08.15 06:41

And you have not a single piece of code in your branch, not a single chart, not even a free indicator attached to any post, for all 15 sheets - nothing useful for the public and the mql5 portal, ... (this is a public thread and people read it).

This is your branch and you are responsible for it.

Sergey Golubev:

I understand that you will continue to use the mql5 resource.
Questions then.

1. Purpose of using the MQL5 resource.
  2. What further actions/projects have you planned together with MQL5 resource or using the MQL5 services (or MQL5 forum)?

-------------------

Because 18 sheets just to have people from here email you in person and you pick them for your possible sites or actions on the side is too much.

Either move on to specific developments in the thread here and post content relevant to the portal topic, or the thread gets deleted.

I'm just giving a warning.

For instance, I've already mentioned that the MQL5 Market is a global marketplace where the traders can communicate with each other. I don't know how to explain the difference between the MQL5 programming and the MQL5 programming. They have not got the required skills and they do not know how to do it.

They have also added Telegram to the list of contacts for MQL5. Add Telegram to your contact list.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Sergey, all the normal people on the forum have coordinates, at least Skype. I recently got a call from a guy who wrote that his question was about MQL5. He started talking rubbish about Russia and Ukraine.

They have also added Telegram to the list of contacts for MQL5. Add Telegram to the contact list.

I'm not talking about his personality, I'm talking about his methods.
We're not the ones who came to him.
It's him who came here (not us to him), ignoring all the years of established methods and traditions, ignoring all the services and all the advice of moderators.

No resource is interested in publicly removing users from a resource.
Any resource is interested in development.

19 pages for one small newspaper ad about the team is "too much".

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2017.08.16 08:37

I assume that you will continue using mql5.
Questions then.

1. Purpose of using MQL5 resource.
  2. What future activities/projects have you planned together with MQL5 resource or using the MQL5 services (or MQL5 forum)?

-------------------

Because 18 sheets just to have people from here write to you in your personal message and you select them for your possible sites or actions on the side - it's too much.

I was just giving a warning.

This thread is closed to all further posts except (reference to the topic starter).

Either move on to specific developments in the thread here and post content relevant to the portal's theme, or the thread will be deleted.

Sergey Golubev

1. I didn't say that I was going to take people somewhere. All have been on the forum, and so will remain. I already wrote: If there is an opportunity to do within the forum, then I'm not against it. The problem is how to organize it? Well, let's start doing it here. For each small problem I have to open a new thread on the forum? What is the sense? Firstly, it will be considered as "duplication of a theme". Secondly, and the team does not need it, so that constantly ran floodluders, and the number of posts on the problem was 1 useful to 5 trash.

So if a team - then of course it should stand out from the crowd and work together without nerves and unnecessary distractions. There should be a chat room in Skype, a separate forum purely for the project, messages via messengers at the very least. This additional forum will not be a separate resource, taking away people, but as a branch of mql5 forum.

2. There will definitely be a result, but this result needs to be translated into a benefit for the forum. I don't know what form it will take yet, because it's hard to predict in general what it will end up in, further direction of movement may be the most unexpected. So in what form the benefit for the forum will be hard to say at this stage.

3. 4 days ago I was walking down the street and I got an idea. Came home and found your forum that I know 5 days, which probably did not go to the whole previous life. Why do I have to be some kind of privileged user to express my project that others can support?

HBT29 There are no customers because performers are customers.

No deadlines. We work for pleasure, we don't rush anywhere. This does not mean, of course, that we have to relax completely.

Андрей Большаков:

Sergey Golubev

1. I haven't said anywhere that I'm going to take people somewhere. All have been on the forum, and will stay. I already wrote: If there is an opportunity to do within the forum, then I'm not against it. The problem is how to organize it? Well, let's start doing here. For each, even a small task I would have to open a new thread on the forum? What is the sense? First, it will be considered as "duplication of a theme". Secondly, and the team does not need it to constantly run floodluders, and the number of posts on the problem was 1 useful to 5 trash.

So if the team - it is natural it should stand out from the crowd and work together without nerves and unnecessary distractions. There should be a Skype chat room, a separate forum purely for the project, messages via messengers at the very least. This additional forum will not be a separate resource, taking away people, but as a branch of mql5 forum.

2. There will definitely be a result, but this result needs to be translated into a benefit for the forum. I don't know what form it will take yet, because it's hard to predict in general what it will end up in, further direction of movement may be the most unexpected. So in what form the benefit for the forum will be hard to say at this stage.

3. 4 days ago I was walking down the street and I got an idea. Came home and found your forum that I know 5 days, which probably did not go to the whole previous life. Why do I have to be some kind of privileged user to express my project that others can support?

And you didn't understand and didn't read my posts that there are already branches on the forum for projects, including successfully completed ones (both here and in the English part of the forum, including several of my branches), so no need to "reinvent the wheel".

----------------

And about the flooding and rubbish - I blame you! You accuse the ushers of the forum of that, and as a moderator I accuse you of that!

----------------

Here - if you're here on the forum - it's the forum that matters, not your team, and the forum should be as it should be on the forum and in the services. This is where you come in, isn't it? Well, it's the way it is here (and it's different in other places).
I (like many others here) have already realized that this forum is for recruiting traders and coders for your projects on the side.

And you are using the mql5 portal as a noticeboard.

So once again

Forum for trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2017.08.16 09:06

The thread is closed for all further posts except (reference to the topic starter) -

Either move here to specific developments in the thread and post content relevant to the portal topic, or you will be banned.

Yes, I'll take the sin - if you continue to recruit people for yourself on the side starting from this 19th sheet - I'll ban you.
And the thread will remain as a demonstration of how not to do it.

Your only option is to start developing right here.

For example:

"Plan to develop the idea of crossing two muwings with ... filter ... on Metatrader 5 ... trading rules ... manual trading during the week gave such a result ... proposed ..." and so on.

----------------

Waiting until tonight ... If there is no positive feedback from you on the content situation - I will ban you and the thread will stay.

... For example - if you are not a trader or coder, and you position yourself as a manager, then management is also a science, like programming, like microbiology, etc. On management posts? That's fine (as far as mql5 subject is concerned).
But without specifics you won't continue here.

----------------

The thread is closed for now (waiting for specifics from the topic starter).

Sergey Golubev:

----------------

And about the flooding and rubbish - I blame you! You accuse the forum users of it, and as a moderator I accuse you of it!

----------------

Don't you agree?

Explanation.

There is a simple principle in forums like this - whoever created the thread is the owner/boss/major/determiner/idea generator/etc. in that thread as long as they have not delegated their authority to someone else (this is for technical threads and for projects).
That is, there will be in the branch what the top starter wants to see.

There is criticism and the topic starter doesn't want to see those posts? You contact the moderator and the moderator decides with this: the critics will be asked to open their own branch (where they will bethe host/chief/principal/determiner/idea generator/... ), and your branch will contain what you want to see in it.
If no one posts in your thread, you post. Because you, as the topic starter, are responsible for the thread and for the flooding in your thread.

About the flooding in this particular thread.
If you as a topic starter ask me as a moderator to clean up your thread from the flooding, I will. Your critics will open their own thread about possible mistakes in the implementation of joint projects (and they have every right to do so, and it will no longer be yours, but theirs), and your thread will only have two posts. Your posts are one first post as a preamble and another post as a "recruitment in person". And this is already an advertisement (it's to a newspaper).

----------------

Maybe I'm not explaining myself clearly ....
Of course, if there is a service for collaborative projects on mql5 portal (and I read somewhere here that such service could be), it would be easier ...

----------------

And again:

Either move on to specific developments here in the thread and post content relevant to the portal's theme, or you'll get banned.

You have one option - start development right here.

For example:

"Planning to develop an idea for crossing two muwings with ... filter ... on Metatrader 5 ... trading rules ... trading manually during the week gave such a result ... proposed ..." and so on.

----------------

Waiting until tonight ... if you do not have a positive response to the content situation - I will ban you, and the thread will remain.

... For example - if you are not a trader or coder, and you position yourself as a manager, then management is also a science, like programming, like microbiology, etc. On management posts? That's fine (as far as mql5 subject is concerned).
But without specifics you won't continue here.

----------------

The thread is closed for now (waiting for specifics from the topic starter).

You have one option - start development right here.

It's the same as programming on a smartphone. Is there any possibility of opening up a discreet sub-forum somewhere within this forum, where we can work quietly? So that it would be possible to publish a new topic for each new discussion or task?

But there are those who would like to, I can already see some bright minds. You oppose them to the forum, that they harm it, but doesn't the forum harm them because it closes the door to natural cooperation? Is the forum supposed to benefit people, or only people to the forum? And what's the harm I still don't understand if the fruits are bound to come back to the forum in one form or another. One of the perspectives I see, for example, is the further growth of the team. People will be interested in getting strong TCs from us, and will be willing to share their knowledge.