Creating a command to write a bot - page 18

Vladimir Pastushak:

I've got about 200 people waiting for me on Skype...

I'll tell you more, in 10 years of trading and programming, I have implemented such ideas that ordinary mortals even in their dreams, never dream, even under butyrate ...

And I think that any programmer on this resource with more than a year of experience will confirm my words ...

Traders who are not programmers have nothing to surprise traders who are programmers...

It's like a chemistry teacher trying to amaze a chemistry engineer or professor...

For your post a huge +, because you have gained clients without advertising, i.e. through your own work and experience.

I suggest the same (after reading the last pages of the thread and agree) - to block the person for advertising, because he does not understand the obvious, that such business is done on freelancing, which is available here.

Vladimir Pastushak Between what and what is a choice? I am amazed at the number of people who are seriously discussing, as if they are being hired for a whole year without holidays or holidays. It might not be a shot in the arm. But why not spend some time on an interesting project? It's like having an apple on the table and not trying to bite into it. Obviously the grapes taste better in the kitchen. But what if the apple turns out to be an unusual variety?

Renat Akhtyamov What was it about the last pages of the forum that blocked the author?)

Андрей Большаков:

Renat Akhtyamov What was it about the last pages of the forum that blocked the author?)

I just read them

Renat Akhtyamov:
I just read them.

Blocking me for reading a text? Yeah...

If anyone makes a single substantiated claim, rather than yet another flub like I have few freelance reviews - then I will remove myself from this site, and close the thread.

Андрей Большаков:

3. you go to the team. What do you get? Tips...

It's in the annals.

I'm starting to collect willing participants. Please send me a message. In the message? please specify:

1. What category you belong to (trader/programmer/universalist)

2. Your experience (programmer), success (trader)

3. How many people do you think need to be on the team (T/P)

4. Public or confidential version of the team is preferred.

Андрей Большаков:

If someone brings at least one substantiated assertion, rather than yet another flub like the fact that I have few reviews on freelancing - then I will delete myself from this site, and close the subject.

All the advantages of teamwork, I will not describe, it's already done and they are not so much, and not very substantial.

But the downsides, let people evaluate.

A team of traders has gathered together. I have a super-duper strategy or part of it. So I'm sitting here thinking:

1. What if I put my strategy out there and a week or two later the team falls apart? After all, there are strangers on the team. Well, or at the very least, someone will leave. Who's got the other half I can't think of?
  2. I don't have anything good in my head, but I have a huge desire to offer something. I have to prove myself somehow... And I begin to offer such, excuse me I do not know such cognitive words, that the companions in all places become hairs... You can imagine their reaction and further attitude in the team.

It is enough for a start. Maybe things will get better over time, but it will be a long time before that happens.

A team of programmers has gathered together.

1. As you know there are different styles of programming, not counting those who write generally haphazardly. So I start reading somebody else's code and since it is hard to read, I start rearranging parentheses as it is clearer to me. It's a lot of hard work but it's useless. Of course you may object that you shouldn't read other programmers' code at all but then how can you optimize the code and the whole algorithm?
  2. I am sweating over writing code based on the team's ideas, and of course I cannot take any paid orders and am left without any profit... While traders from this team are working by hand, by a penny, but still earning and waiting for the relief of their hard work... I decided that my own shirt is closer to my body. I take paid orders, I earn, but then the team noticed that the output of my work tends to zero. You can imagine their reaction and further attitude in the team.

These are the cons. I'd be very surprised if everything goes smoothly for you...

Андрей Большаков:

I'm starting to collect willing participants. Please send me a message. In the message? please specify:

1. What category you belong to (trader/programmer/universalist)

2. Your experience (programmer), success (trader)

3. How many people do you think need to be on the team (T/P)

4. Public or confidential version of the team is preferred.

How persistent. As far as I remember such branches are not kept more than the 1st 2 days. And this one is already the third day living.

The problem is that traders here, like programmers, mostly prefer to work alone and if they get together in groups, then only those who know each other personally.