MT5 and trans2quik.dll - page 8

prostotrader:

Yuriy Asaulenko Thanks for the examples, but I left your link (my DLL + Lua), because the data output is

The data is printed using timer. Completed the full ligament DDE + trans2quik.dll.

Everything is working fine.

DDE Receiver is completely implemented in separate native DLL.

In response to your kindness, I can give you the source code or compile to your needs DDE listener.

The DDE + trans2quik.dll bunch works faster.

Congratulations again! :)

Don't any brokers have a single account with options?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Don't any brokers have a single account with options?

Isn't there any options on the EBS in Otkryvashka?

Added

prostotrader:

Aren't there any options on the EBS in the opener?

Added

When I enquired in 2016 they didn't. So I abandoned the topic, and if there are, I don't understand what disadvantages EBS has compared to the standard option then? Apart from not being able to connect MT5. Are the bonds there?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

When I enquired in 2016 there was none. So I've abandoned the topic, and if there is, I don't understand what disadvantages the EBS has compared to the standard variant then? Apart from not being able to connect MT5. Are the bonds there?

Minuses - it only works with KVIC.

The stock market is fully represented

prostotrader:

Disadvantages - working with KVIC only

The stock market is fully represented

Thanks for the information.

And the MT5 quik bundle is no longer on your mind at all?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Thanks for the information.

Are you no longer thinking about linking to MT5 quik at all?

No point, because there is no MT5 on EBS (account data cannot be obtained in MT5),

If it appears, it will take 10 minutes to rewrite. :)

prostotrader:

Yuriy Asaulenko Thanks for the examples, but I left your link (my DLL + Lua), because the data output is

The data is printed using timer.

I have completely finished DDE + trans2quik.dll, everything works fine.

DDE listener is completely implemented in separate native DLL.

In response to your kindness, I can give you the source code, or compile to your needs DDE listener.

DDE + trans2quik.dll works faster.

No, there are two TCP-clients on different ports - one for timer transfer from Lua-main and another one for Lua-terminals event, I don't remember which one). The Lua event itself is defined directly in the DLL, not in the Lua program. I.e., the terminal event directly calls the C++ function of the DLL, bypassing the Lua.

TCP transfer rate >1.5 GB/s, tested. Well, there's no shortage of events to contrive).

It's great that it all worked out for you.

Thanks for the suggestion of a DDE, I'll ask for it if I need it.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Doesn't any broker have a single account with options?

Yes, I think all brokers (except for units like Alfa where there are no options at all) have access to all futures and options when you connect FORTS.

"Termial (a group of advisors) in action.

Today, made the first trade(s) on the real.

But, as expected, Quick is not as fast as MT5, most of the limit orders do not have time to be executed :(

prostotrader:

But, as expected, Quick is no match for MT5 in terms of speed, most limit orders do not have time to execute :(

There are delays when making a table, and then through DDE.

Insert some print() into program and feel the difference).