MT5 and trans2quik.dll - page 12

prostotrader:

Here is a full description of SMA

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Moscow Exchange opens SMA access to futures market

Valentin Dobroletov, 2019.02.13 20:42

As for (Sponsored Market Access, SMA) in otkryvashchka said that you can connect, but only if you connect the gatewayPlaza||.

The access to TC member's client is provided by assigning him a personal identifier - SMA-login, from which
can directly expose the applications. Access is possible through Plaza2, FIX and TWIME gateways.

I do not understand why we need a broker to pay forPlaza2

Sergey Chalyshev:

The access to TC for clients is provided by giving them a personal identifier - SMA-login from which
can be used to place orders directly. Access is possible through Plaza2, FIX and TWIME gateways.

I still don't understand why we need a broker if we have to pay forPlaza2

Broker is a sponsor who controls your trading :) Login is from broker

prostotrader:

Through the gasket (DDE + trans2quik.dll).

But the gasket has nothing to do with it, KVIK itself sucks in speed!

I already wrote, there is only one alternative -"Plaza 2 and SMA access".

You need to write your own connector, it just becomes impossible to

to trade on the exchange, neither through MT5, nor through KVIK

Added

As a matter of fact, I've already written most of it (the Plaza 2 connector), but there is

But there is a big problem with the organization of storage and simultaneous access to data.

I want to use all sections in one connector and trade

I want to use all sections of Exchange in one connector and trade with large number of robots. One connector - many robots, without using

I don't want to use any graphics at all.

Transaq Connector or High Speed Transaq. Inexpensive. Haven't tried it myself, and Quik is enough. On the exchange, if not on the market, it does not execute quickly. You said you do not trade on the market.

Well, and the DDE through the drawn tables is not fast. And Quick's charts are really not fast.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Transaq Connector or High Speed Transaq. Inexpensive. Haven't tried it myself, and Quickquick is good enough. On the exchange, if it's not on the market, it doesn't execute quickly. You said you do not trade on the market.

Well, and the DDE through the drawn tables is not fast. And the graphics of the quote is really not fast.

Yura, Transaq Connector or High-Speed Transaq isn't far off from KVIC. I've tried everything there is.

both paid and free. There's nothing good for trading robots. It's not the DDE or trans2quik.dll, it's

It's not about DDE or trans2quik dll, it's about the lame quik itself!

prostotrader:

Yura, the Transaq Connector or High-Speed Transaq isn't far off from KVIC I've tried everything there is

both paid and free. There's nothing good for robot trading. It's not the DDE or trans2quik.dll, it's

It's not about the DDE or trans2quik dll, it's about the BAD QUICK itself!

To be honest, I'm not particularly impressed with Quick. And we've seen better, but the broker broke it with modifications, and then threw it out altogether. I had to switch to Quick. But, if the graphics are mostly removed, then it's quite all right through Lua, or rather through the Lua stack. I didn't need to measure the speed, so it's subjective.
Zy Well, and in the tool subscription remove anything unnecessary that you don't use.

Why don't you use memmory-mapped files, to link quick with MT5? I assume it has significant disadvantages, since you don't use it in your projects?

Yuriy Asaulenko:
To be honest, I am not particularly impressed with Quick. I have seen better, but the broker broke it with improvements, and then threw it away. I had to switch to Quick. But, if the graphics is mostly removed, it's OK through Lua, or rather through the Lua stack. I didn't need to measure the speed, so it's subjective.
Well, and in the tool subscription, remove all unnecessary stuff you don't use.

We, Stockbrokers, often berate MT5... but until you encounter KVIC :)

For example, here are the order and transaction logs (real).

Turns out that a placed order is executed instantly (allocated time in microseconds)!

Added

You just can't go any lower :)

True "Status" can still be removed (I do not use, because it lies)

how to generate income

Ricky Canete:
how to generate income

You need to know the price...

And why do you need an income? You already live in the Philippines.

Added

But you don't need to know the buy-in... but to think up (taken from the Internet) TS and write a robot

prostotrader:

We Stockbrokers often berate MT5... but until you encounter KVIC :)

What about full c++ code without LUA?