Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 76

Oleg Besedin:

Each level (horizontal line) is 225 pips.
Each point is a movement of 225 pips.

Oleg, why 225, what is the number?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Doubts and healthy scepticism have never hurt anyone, you are right. But it is not a problem, I repeat, I trade on my own money.

What do you mean with your own money? Are you earning something from somewhere, and therefore you're running away with trading?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What do you mean with your own money? Are you earning something from somewhere, and therefore you're running away with trading?

Yes

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Oleg, why 225, what is the number?

Alexey!

So far I can say (still at the beginning of my research) that these are definitely interrelated and not randomly chosen numbers:

Each currency pair has its own agreed movement corridor (echelon). The distance between the upper and lower limit of an echelon is 2250 pips.
The echelon is divided into 10 parts of 225 pips (which are further divided into
different parts:37.5, 75, 112.5, 150, 187.5).

2250 pips - global movement figure
225 - intraday

Intraday (225 is divided into parts by 2, by 3, by 4, etc.etc.):

P.S. There is evena closure of the numbers to each other, for example, intra-hour figure 37.5 multiplied by 60 minutes (1 hour) = 2250

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Oleg, why 225, what's the number?

"Three, seven, ace- the three cards the old countess told the young engineer Herman. These cards were supposed to help Herman win in a game of cards. But the countess tricked Herman and he lost everything."

"The three, seven, and ace mentioned in this work are magical and Masonic numbers, which Pushkin asserts by explicit and implicit artistic means to create a numerological action that has magical power. Why did Pushkin choose these particular cards? Three - the spirit. Seven is the seven days of creation. And the ace is the one - the beginning of the world. "

Kirill Shushkevich:

I myself use support and resistance levels for a long time, I've watched many videos, including Gerczyk's arsenal of videos, and breakdowns and rebounds, but the results are so-so, share your experiences.

Hi

I want to help you

Спартак Угланов:

"A three, a seven, an ace- the three cards the old countess communicated to the young engineer Herman. These cards were supposed to help Herman win in a game of cards. But the countess tricked Herman and he lost everything."

"The three, seven, and ace mentioned in this work are magical and Masonic numbers, which Pushkin asserts by explicit and implicit artistic means to create a numerological action that has magical power. Why did Pushkin choose these particular cards? Three - the spirit. Seven is the seven days of creation. And the ace is the one - the beginning of the world. "

The Countess did NOT deceive Herman. The winners were indeed three, seven and ace.

Herman made the mistake of betting a queen instead of an ace.

Aleksandr Milyayev:

How come? Why don't the levels work on gold? I can see that they are there. Just because they are blown out of the gap doesn't mean the level wasn't there.

Interesting conversations

fascinated ...... )))

forex____:

Interesting conversations

fascinated ...... )))

Where did you disappear to, it turns out ....

Kirill Shushkevich
Kirill Shushkevich
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Have you all reread The Queen of Spades?