Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 42

Maxim Kuznetsov:

simple and blunt on volatility, with a small correction on strikes ?

Actually these are volumes, volatility is of little interest, just looking in which direction the futures are trading, Eurodollar is 1.24 on the horizon, now there will be a small correction, let's see)

VVT:

Actually, these are volumes, volatility is of little interest, I just look in which direction the futures are trading, Eurodollar is 1.24 on the horizon, now there will be a small correction, let's see)

As far as I can see - there are volumes on the backdrop of intraday volatility.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

As far as I can see - there are volumes on the background of intraday volatility.

Once again, volatility is additional information, intraday I expect a bounce, week/month outlook 1.24, that's a forecast and levels)

Let me explain on gold as I see it.

Daily chart.

At the moment the support is at the level of the grey line from V2. But when it will be reached (I don't think so) there will be a strong pullback down after correction on small TF.

If you want to earn on gold, follow the news. I am sure that 80% of today's market participants understand at least 5% of the news.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I thought I wrote... a methodology, preferably with justifications, in the form of a normal text with illustrations.

I don't watch funny videos :-)

1) determine the trend by extrema;

2) Each trend has key points, the beginning of an impulse wave, the end of an impulse wave, the end of a correction;

30) Levels are determined at the key trend points;

4) Trade in the direction of the trend; if the trend is ascending, when the price is above, near resistance, then on its break, if the price went deeply down, PL from support, or if the price is generally up (above resistance), then on PL from resistance.

Key trend points (levels) are characterized by the change of the movement direction; the price at these levels often gives a strong impulse; therefore at ТВх from levels we put a small stop and when we hit it, the impulse occurs, we enter it with a big risk/profit. That's the idea, of course, but with my comments.

At M15, the barrier is already at circular level.

XAUUSD_M15

Sergey Lazarenko:

You'd better figure out the trends, otherwise you stand up against them and try to piss all over your trousers

Where did the trend go?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Where's the trend going?

You'll find out tonight, why'd you jump out? Were you scared?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Let me explain on gold as I see it.

Daily chart.

At the moment the support is at the level of the grey line from V2. But when it is reached (I don't think so) there will be a strong pullback down after correction on small TF.

Looks like a reversal in the short term)