Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 19

Vladimir Baskakov:
LOL it's the banks forex participants, well your opinion

LOL !!!

Sergey Lazarenko:

English Pound/Japanese Yen, LP holds the mark for now, little by little, but up

In my opinion you are digging in the wrong direction. Analyze only the majors. Take pairs with only USD symbol (or other symbols) and display them on the same chart to get a clearer picture.

Alexsey Minchenko:

In my opinion you are digging in the wrong direction. Analyse only the majors. Take pairs with only USD symbol (or other symbols) and visualize them on one chart, you will get a clearer picture.

I understand you, and you should understand me, if the strategy is working, it should work everywhere, for all instruments that are traded in the public domain, and by the way it will be clear right away if the algorithm works for all pairs or not, when it works for only one, then the probability increases dramatically for optimization for current conditions

Euro/Audi is, in my opinion, promising, on the Yuga...

Audi/Japanese Yen, North, there is a level that does not let in

On Breakdown, Euro/Canadian Dollar

Sergey Lazarenko:

Hi! I understand you, and you should also understand me, if the strategy is working, it should work everywhere, on all instruments that are traded in the public domain, and by the way it will be immediately clear if the algorithm works for all pairs, or not, when only one of them is used, then the chance of optimization for current conditions increases dramatically

Hi! Read the article https://habr.com/ru/post/202402/ to begin with. Maybe you will change your mind. Later (today) I will visualise how channel trading (aka spread trading, portfolio trading, stat arbitrage) looks like

Поверхностно об основах рыночной архитектуры и алготрейдинге
Поверхностно об основах рыночной архитектуры и алготрейдинге
  • habr.com
Многие знают, что одно из первых, что говорят в техническом ВУЗе — забыть все, что проходили в школе. Данная рекомендация актуальна и здесь. Полезно иногда с чистого листа начать. На данный момент все рынки автоматизированы. По этой причине какие-то экономические объяснения ценообразования являются некими рудиментами. Рулят алгоритмы + некое...

Sergey Lazarenko:

eur

Sergey Lazarenko:

One more thing. Why would you trade eurcad and euraud if you can just trade audcad and save on commissions. eurcad/euraud=audcad.

Alexsey Minchenko:

eur

One more thing. Why would you trade eurcad and euraud when you can just trade audcad and save on commissions. eurcad/euraud=audcad.

And now the adepts will come and tell you :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Now the adepts will come running and tell you :)

Their opinion won't affect me ))