Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 10

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Looking at the shallow timeframe and there are many prerequisites for a gap in the yen

@Vitaly Muzichenko

Greetings. Pre-conditions for a gap?) it is interesting!

Sergey Lazarenko:

Canadian Dollar, was looking at charts from prehistoric times and the 1.27726 level came out, Friday's candle showed it was Limit

@Sergey Lazarenko

+ Yeah, I spotted it there too.

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

so@Sergey Lazarenko I think you misunderstand the meaning of mashing...

In your picture, it's a false piercing... Not mashing.

If one day it closes higher, the other one lower and the next one goes so wild, it's a blurring, mashing and so on. We wait for the pair to take one side and stop breaking through the level... maybe touching...

And you have the cleanest tailed LPs....

might have to think about it

Still, the main trend should be taken into account, on the cable/Kiwi, I saw an impulse upwards, but in reality on Friday there was a long candle, went behind the level, and the LP should have been opened to the south, I made a mistake with the direction

false-break by trend

Here's how the problem is solved

on Natural Gas the support from which there was a meaningful move to the North has stopped the fall, while the intraday

+

Sergey Lazarenko:

Here's how the problem is solved

Ready to challenge your video, or rather the construction of levels :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Ready to challenge your video, or rather the construction of levels :)

great, come on, it's really interesting

And here's a trade on a False Breakdown of a level. The bottom line is simple, had until the last moment an uptrend its possible to recognise it?

And in a corrective pullback, the long candle reached the level, the candle size is 180, APR 118, so there is a predisposition, plus the level is steep, see for yourself

False breakdown in a pullback

America opens with a gap to the North, Tesla supports the uptrend

Rising trend