Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 7

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

What's the big deal))) when we're going down and there's a void with no levels below, I take the first stop as the basis. And the first stop is a bar to the left

I wonder if audi and kiwi are hitting old levels, is this a pro-trade?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Who trades on levels, share your experiences?

SVETLANA LOKSHINA, 2020.12.06 15:55

When we go down and there is nothing at the bottom without levels I take the first stop as a base. And the first stop is a bar to the left

I don't get it, what's the first stop?

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

Yeah?) I thought we discussed that)) Okay)))

I guess I forgot, there were so many events, but now I can't figure out what the first one is?

Aleksey Mavrin:

When everyone believed in the trend and entered on the retests against the quid, we should buy the quid

You know @ Aleksey Mavrin, I do not agree with you that everyone believed in the trend)))) on the contrary on this move everyone is pouring and pouring.... so...

And you know, there are a couple of "indicators" I know. So, thanks to them I have a prerequisite for a reversal... the three of them were selling and selling all the upside in the pound and euro, with the shares against the move... At 1.34 two closed losses, one lost... and one of those with the rest of the depo now wants to go long... that's dangerous for further growth)

And at 1.36 one of these indicators would have a stop out... So, my target is 1.36 for growth, and then we'll see.

Not ready, in my opinion, to make a U-turn on the strengthening of the dollar yet

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA

Gold, Silver

On Gold looks like an impending throwback? Silver and level unsightly, though general rise, by small bars, on Breakdown?! Though standing only one day, won't go far apparently

Sergey Lazarenko

i wonder if audi and kiwi have stumbled over the old levels, is this a pro-trade?

I do not understand, what is the first stop?

@SergeyLazarenko

Yes, Audi and Novozel look interesting... I'm looking at these levels, but do not hold out much hope.

Something has stopped the pair and made the price go up ... here's the first stop, the very first bump, watch it and then wait for the next approach

Sergey Lazarenko:

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA

Gold, Silver

On Gold looks like an impending throwback? Silver and level unsightly, though overall rise, by small bars, on the Breakdown?!

@SergeyLazarenko

Not a clear picture by the gold. But the silver is fine.

Paranormal bar - high. Two false bars didn't work, breakout with consolidation. On the retest I plan to enter.

Tried to short after the LP, it did not go ...

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

@SergeyLazarenko

Yes Audi and Novozel look interesting... I'm looking at these levels, but do not hold out much hope.

Something has stopped the pair and made the price go up ... Here's the first stop, the very first bump, watch it and then wait for the next approach.

got it, must be tired, you told me, didn't see it

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

@SergeyLazarenko

Not such a clear picture for gold. Silver, on the other hand, is fire.

Paranormal bar - high... Two decoys didn't work, breakout with consolidation. On the retest I plan to enter.

Tried shorting after the LP, didn't go ...

so beautiful, and now you forgot, didn't you? I sent you the vid, Chef explicitly stated that after mashing the level, the bar should close completely, along with Open, High, Low, Close above/below the level, and you seemed to agree? In the telly I sent the vid and now there's a touch more

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

@SergeyLazarenko

Not such a clear picture for gold. Silver, on the other hand, is fire.

The paranormal bar is high. Two decoys didn't work, breakout with consolidation. On the retest I plan to enter.

I tried to short after the BF, it did not go ...

For gold, in principle, the accumulation should be larger, although the accumulation, Gerchik demonstrated in his book and at his master class the volumes in the accumulation, the largest volumes are in the middle of the accumulation; at the edges, well, in this case where HYX is, there are no volumes. But Gerchik somehow passed over this fact on the sly, made some double orders, he made a muddle, if there are no volumes at the edge, it means that ProTrading is a balance, all trade, bulls/bears, but the volumes are equal, and when the price comes to the edge, there is nothing to trade on one side, some want to buy, and others have nothing, so the price flies away.

Tesla held a stop under the Low of the uptrend on Friday, so may gep to the North, it's tvh for a breakdown