Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 5

@Sergey Lazarenko

Euro - dollar.

Euro rises and rises. Nothing clear yet... We need a retest of one of the nearest levels.

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA:
@Sergey Lazarenko

No prerequisites for what? Upside? Going up, the week closed above the previous week, what more prerequisite is needed... False-break at such critical levels should not work like that. It's most likely a pullback, just someone closing the longs that were gained during the week.

Listen... I'm not vanguarding)) "In what mood will it approach this level?" Which one??? 1.3394? Or 1.3513?? And what do you mean passed? Where did you get that term? And if it's passed, do you have to erase it?

About the fly in the jar, I don't understand what it's got to do with it now. I don't see any fly in the ointment.

If I draw the arrow from the level it does not mean I must buy there, it means I am planning to buy there under the right conditions. We must look HOW we will approach, what we will draw there and, to begin with, will we approach it at all?

And what is the level of 1.34718?

Clarification of thought, about your drawing of the pound and the plan, sorry, I got carried away, you have two levels 1.33941, it is passed, the price broke through and it flew to 1.35135, where are you leading it from? BSU, where from? did not give a screenshot, but it does not matter, from the high lift, just a comment, I personally heard, Gerczyk says, the extremum is nothing (well, never mind), what is important, the price broke through 1.35135, it flew to 1.35135 and gave an LP from it ... Now if we consider 1.33941, it will be after the price touches it, right? to understand what state it reached, that's one and how the level reacted, that's two, right?

Why do not you consider the breakdown variant? Everything is there for it! I must have missed the point of the level change, i.e., the state of the approach to the level.

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

@Sergey Lazarenko

I think everything is very clear on the yen. We should sell.)

Two variants are possible after the break-down of the instrument 104.64 or after break-down of the instrument 103.65.

If we return above 104.64 we are out of the market.

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA

I agree, I did not see it, if the BF is on the long candle from 104.64, though I would take 104.73, do you see the screenshot? How clearly missed 2.11 -3.11? It's time to correct 104.64, BSU from you is coming from far away and averaged... But that's IMHO

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA:
@Sergey Lazarenko

There are no prerequisites for what? Upside? Going up, the week closed above the previous week, what more prerequisite is needed... False-break at such critical levels should not work like that. It's most likely a pullback, just someone closing the longs that were gained during the week.

Listen... I'm not vanguarding)) "In what mood will it approach this level?" Which one??? 1.3394? Or 1.3513?? And what do you mean passed? Where did you get that term? And if it's passed, do you have to erase it?

About the fly in the jar, I don't understand what it's got to do with it now. I don't see any fly in the ointment.

If I draw the arrow from the level it does not mean I must buy there, it means I am planning to buy there under the right conditions. We must see HOW we approach it, what we will draw there and, to begin with, will we approach it at all?

And what is the level of 1.34718?

If the level is passed, it is not considered until there is a new contact, well, it's not me who says it, it's Herczyk and he called the passed level, the fly in the bank, I gave you the link to the video about this fly.

The level is 1.34718 and that's what it is.

Sergey Lazarenko:

Clarification of thought, about your figure for the pound and the plan, sorry of course, got carried away, you have two levels 1.33941, he passed, broken by the price and it flew to 1.35135, you do it by the way where do you lead? BSU, where from? did not give a screenshot, but it does not matter, from the high lift, just a comment, I personally heard, Gerczyk says, the extremum is nothing (well, never mind), what is important, the price broke through 1.35135, it flew to 1.35135 and gave an LP from it ... Now if we consider 1.33941, it will be after the price touches it, right? to understand what state it reached, that's one and how the level reacted, that's two, right?

Why do not you consider the breakdown variant? Everything is there for it! Yes, the upward trend is there, Lp is not strong (at the moment, of course), I think you missed the point in what state an approach to the level takes place, I think, I apologize.

Let me explain.)

1. A purely personal opinion and expectation that sooner or later a broken level will be mirrored. And I like to trade LP on the trend. In the given situation this is the best variant of events for me, that is why I drew exactly what I wanted.

2) The high is 1.3513, which is visible to everybody, from it we re-break it and the level is established there.

3 It is natural to wait for the retest of 1.3394. No one says that the market opened and I put a buy limit there....

4. Why do not consider the probability of breakthrough? If the market breaks through, we will talk about it. I do not want to enter the market on the breakthrough beforehand, we break through, get a foothold on the day, and then we go further. I have virtually no doubts that we will break it down. But the situation at the beginning of the week is doubtful. But I would like to see a pullback, at least the one that I have.

5. I draw an ideal understandable picture for myself, but not all possible variants. If it works out, it will be clear to me how for what and at what expense the growth I expect will be.

Sergey Lazarenko:

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA

I agree, somehow I did not see it all, LP if on a long candle from 104.64, although I would have taken 104.73, do you see the screen? How clearly missed 2.11 -3.11? It's time to correct 104.64, BSU is coming from far away and averaged... But this is IMHO

@ Sergey Lazarenko

Once again concerning the levels: I do not draw levels using the tails of false positives.

The base of the level in this case is a paranormal bar and the rest is its enhancement and substitution.

Sergey Lazarenko:

If the level is passed, then yes don't count until there is a new contact, well not me saying it, herczyk, and he called, passed level, fly in the jar, I gave you the link to the video about this fly.

Level 1.34718 this is it

@ Sergey Lazarenko

I don't see 1.3471, maybe it was something on the history, but now I don't see any reaction to this figure.

I don't know why he called it a fly in the ointment) but the bullshit I circled...

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

@ Sergey Lazarenko

I do not draw levels by false-breaks tails.

The base of the level in this case is a paranormal bar and the rest is its enhancement and confirmation.

understood

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

@ Sergey Lazarenko

I don't see 1.3471, maybe he had something on the history, but now I don't see any reaction to this figure.

i think you may have interpreted his words ambiguously)))) he didn't call a fly in the ointment a level) but this bullshit i circled...

okay

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

To clarify)

1. Purely personal opinion and expectation that sooner or later a broken level will be mirrored. And I like to trade LP on the trend. In this situation, it is the best scenario for me, so I drew exactly what I wanted.

2) The high is 1.3513, which is visible to everybody, from it we re-break and the level is established there.

3 It is natural to wait for the retest of 1.3394. No one says that the market opened and I put a buy limit there....

4. Why do not consider the probability of breakthrough? If the market breaks through, we will talk about it. I do not want to enter the market on the breakthrough beforehand, we break through, get a foothold on the day, and then we go further. I have virtually no doubts that we will break it down. But the situation at the beginning of the week is doubtful. But I would like to see a pullback, at least the one that I have.

5. I draw an ideal clear picture for myself, but not all possible variants. If it will work out, it will be clear to me, how for what and at what expense the growth expected by me will be.

I don't see it, I agree, the candlestick is super huge.