Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 4

Anyway, here's what I see in the gas! Nothing...

I don't like your picture. I don't even understand why I'm getting into it right now.

I'd be trading intraday levels right now... something like this

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

Anyway, here's what I see in the gas! Nothing...

I don't like your picture. I don't even understand why I'm getting into it right now.

I'd be trading intraday levels right now... something like this.

Wait, 2.74, it's passed and there's no confirmation after the breakdown, it's kind of empty for now, I'll draw it out

Sergey Lazarenko:

wait, 2.74, it's passed and there's no confirmation after the breakdown, it's still kind of empty

you forget it, i don't understand the gas now... 2.74 is not Gerczyk)) it's mine) Intraday levels I call them, the high low of the previous days) But you should not abuse them.

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

You forget it, I don't understand the gas now... 2.74 is not Gerczyk)) it's mine) I call them intraday levels, the high low of the previous days) But they should not be abused.

Here's how it is with the trend, plus you can see the gap on the D1, and the gap has two bounds, up and down, if I forgot, the book has them, on the D1 I marked the trends, and they have the energy for up and down), so tomorrow we will see how it is realised.

There are all preconditions for reversal from the gap, if it will fall strongly, in the gap, I will try the BF from 2,429, tomorrow we will see

Cable, here is the North view, here is the reasoning, Friday, LP, but not strong, the level of 1.34718, and on W1 it is clearly seen, the first time bumped, flew away significantly, the second time, not so much, and the third time came close, the idea is to break it, if it shoots, wo, found TVH @SVETLANA LOKSHINA

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA

Here's the Japanese Yen in the channel, it's right in there, see?

Sergey Lazarenko:

Cable, here is the mood to the North, here is the reasoning, Friday, LP, but not strong, the level of 1.34718, and on W1 it is well visible, the first time bumped, flew away significantly, the second time, not so much, and the third time came close, the idea is to break it, if it shoots, whoa, found TWh@SVETLANA LOKSHINA

@Sergey Lazarenko

So homework for tomorrow. Enough ranting and distraction.

GBP-dollar.

Buying from 1.3394

SVETLANA LOKSHINA:

@Sergey Lazarenko

Anyway, homework for tomorrow. Enough ranting and distractions.

GBP-dollar.

Buying from 1.3394.

Shit, ok, tomorrow we'll see

But there are no prerequisites, the price has just hit the BFL and it is unclear in what mood it will approach this level? it is passed, now, here is the Boss about the fly in the bank, passed level, 1:44:55 by the time, and put the resistance 1.34718 into the ignore

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA

Sergey Lazarenko:

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA

Here's the Japanese Yen in the channel, it's right inside, see?

@Sergey Lazarenko

Everything is clear in my opinion about the Yen. It is necessary to sell.)

There are two variants after the break-down of the instrument, i.e. after the break-down of the instrument at 104.64 or after the break-down of the instrument at 103.65.

If we return above 104.64, the selling is cancelled.

Sergey Lazarenko:

Fuck, OK, we'll see tomorrow.

But, there are no prerequisites, the price just gave the PL and kind of went down, and it is not clear, in what mood is it going to approach this level? it has passed, now, that Boss about the fly in the bank, passed level, 1:44:55 by the time, and put the resistance 1.34718 into the ignore

@SVETLANA LOKSHINA
@Sergey Lazarenko

No prerequisites for what? For a rise? Going up, the week closed above the previous week, what other prerequisite is needed... This is not the way a false-break should work at such critical levels. It's most likely a pullback, just someone closing the longs that were gained during the week.

Listen... I'm not vanguarding)) "In what mood will it approach this level?" Which one??? 1.3394? Or 1.3513?? And what do you mean passed? Where did you get that term? And if it's passed, do you have to erase it?

About the fly in the jar, I don't understand what it's got to do with it now. I don't see any fly in the ointment.

If I draw the arrow from the level, it does not mean I must buy there, it means I am planning to buy there under the right conditions. It is necessary to see HOW we approach, what we will draw there and, to begin with, will we approach at all?

And what is the level of 1.34718?