Where did the top 1 signal go? (I won't name it so as not to advertise it) - page 4

Meanwhile the Eurobucks gives it another chance to go into shorts, but already 1,000p higher

Alexander Ivanov:

He's trading all right.

He has had worse drawdowns, if you look at his history.

Maybe he'll come out of it soon.

He's got a million dollars on his subscribers' depo.)

How does it help in trading?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And how does that help the trade?

It doesn't.
Just making him keep trading.

The euro is about to go down 2k pips, and the provider will say:

-I told you so, you're all in a tizzy...)))

Nikolay Gaylis:

The euro is about to go down 2k pips, and the provider will say:

-I told you so, you're all in a tizzy...)))

5 points! )))

To be honest, I've been watching this spectacle since November 2016 or so. It's like a long running series, I'm eager to see how it ends. Is it going to get lucky again? )

Vadim Radchenko:

5 points! )) )))

To be honest, I've been watching this show since November 2016 or so. It's like a long-running soap opera, I'm eager to see how it ends. Is it going to be lucky again? )

If break-even level is above 1.09, it will be successful in some weeks. Another thing is that the man lately more and more often uses drawdowns of 30%. And if the opinion that the price goes where I have placed it, it will not change, the end is inevitable. The number of subscribers has decreased by a factor of 7, the person has not understood anything.

Igor Ryapisov:

If the breakeven level is above 1.09, it will be lucky, in a few weeks. Another thing is that lately a man is getting more and more into drawdowns of under 30%. If they believe that the price goes where I have placed it, the end is inevitable. The number of subscribers has decreased by a factor of 7, the person has not understood anything.

It's called stalling, stubbornness is stronger than reason.

Igor Ryapisov:

If the breakeven level is above 1.09, then farther out, in a few weeks. Another thing is that lately more and more often a person gets into drawdowns under 30%. And if the opinion that the price goes where I have placed it will not change, the end is inevitable. The number of subscribers has decreased by a factor of 7, the person has not understood anything.

The breakeven level can easily be corrected simply by making a deposit and continuing to wait. Another thing about this is that the author is working on "positive statistics". In six months or a year there will be new "adepts" of the signal who will not know/remember the past, and will be too lazy to go into details. Even in the last week I have seen periodically increasing number of subscribers, i.e. the impression is that another subscriber has seen signal "#1" in the list and a large number of subscribers and just clicked the "Subscribe" button without even bothering to see the current situation (drawdown).

Vadim Radchenko:

The breakeven level can easily be corrected simply by making a deposit and continuing to wait. Another thing about this is that the author is working on "positive statistics". In six months or a year there will be new "adepts" of the signal who will not know/remember the past, and will be too lazy to go into details. Even over the past week I have seen an occasional increase in the number of subscribers, i.e. the impression is that another subscriber saw the signal "#1" in the list and a large number of subscribers to it, and just clicked the "Subscribe" button without even bothering to see the current situation (the drawdown).

The subject of the crowd effect has been raised more than once in the context of unfair benefits growing exponentially from the influx of subscribers in relation to other signals. Psychology of the beginner, investor or unsuccessful trader, what can you do, most of them

Ivan Butko:

The topic of the crowd effect in the context of unfair profits increasing exponentially from the influx of subscribers, in relation to other signals, has already been raised more than once. The psychology of the beginner, the investor or the unsuccessful trader, what can you do?

Maybe, MQL Administration should reconsider their policies concerning signals rating? They do not want to avoid the crowd effect that appears when subscribing to the top 1 even without looking at the statistics.