Where did the top 1 signal go? (I won't name it so as not to advertise it) - page 3

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Google the name.

a long time ago, there are no specific numbers, just moose size and that's it.

trader781:

for a long time now, there are no specific numbers, just the size of the loss and that's it.

Here I am looking, open positions + history, everything is there

I'll email you the link.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Here I look, open positions + history, it's all there

I sent you the link in my personal message.

Balance 8939 funds 6125 mouse over the word Increase, the data will reveal

Alexey Volchanskiy:

In fact, the guy was just jinxed.

))) Yeah, the guy was lucky and the trend went the wrong way, but his religion does not allow him to close with a loss.

Roman Vashchilin:

=( Sad, I thought he would restore the signal somehow, he was at his best for so long.

Nothing sad here, at least for the provider. The goal of clipping coupons from the sheep is 1000% fulfilled. The signal provider has become a millionaire. What other goals should be set?

This is natural for all averagers.

Ivan Butko:
It's a natural thing for all averagers.

I agree, Ivan. This trader, who everyone here is talking about but not calling him by his name (and I won't), didn't put any stops. That's why this dramatic story happened to him. The account existed and still exists today for two years. It showed good profits: 15 - 20 - 25 - 30% per month. For the last ten months the profits went down to 10% a month and below. And then in May he got a drawdown of -25% instead of profits. The maximum drawdown was 44%. I remember too, back in March-April 2017 he had about 2k subscribers. Nowit's less than 300.

Victor Ziborov:

I agree, Ivan. This trader, who everyone here is talking about but not calling him by his name (and I won't), didn't put any stop-losses. That's why this dramatic story happened to him. The account existed and still exists today for two years. It showed good profits: 15 - 20 - 25 - 30% per month. For the last ten months the profits went down to 10% a month and below. And then in May he got a drawdown of -25% instead of profits. The maximum drawdown was 44%. I remember too, back in March-April 2017 he had about 2k subscribers. Now it's less than 300.

The most important thing for a trader is to draw conclusions from such examples. Of course, it is better to learn from other people's mistakes; you can also learn from your own, and it is worse when you do not learn at all. My conclusion is as follows: if you have a plan A (for example, to sell at such and such a price), then you must also have a plan B: if the price has gone against me - what to do. There must be a clearly defined algorithm, and the trader acts automatically according to this algorithm.

Victor Ziborov:

The most important thing for a trader is to draw conclusions from such examples. Of course, it is better to learn from other people's mistakes; you can also learn from your own, and it is worse when you do not learn at all. My conclusion is as follows: if you have a plan A (for example, to sell at such and such a price), then you must also have a plan B: if the price has gone against me - what to do. There must be a clearly defined algorithm, and the trader acts automatically according to this algorithm.

Trading for yourself and trading for the signal are completely different things that are absolutely different.

He's trading all right.

He has had worse drawdowns, if you look at his history.

Maybe he'll come out of it soon.

He's got a million dollars on his subscribers' depo)))