Where did the top 1 signal go? (I won't name it so as not to advertise it) - page 2

Roman Vashchilin:
I went through the signals and didn't see the account, which has been top 1 all these years, where did it go?
I remember Zelinsky's comments 1 and 2. That's really how it goes. In spring there were more than 2 thousand subscribers, and now they have started to panic and get angry, scolding that trading against the trend.

Yes, a kind man gave me a link to a hidden signal, it was just removed from the market because of the drawdown and you cannot subscribe to it now, the administration has banned it.

This is what happens when a trader is unable to get out of a drawdown. This is the case when the trader opens a position, then sits and prays that the price moves in his direction.

Fortunately, he still has a chance to come out of the drawdown, at least partially. Now a new month, there will be at least a return to certain levels.

However, the Euro might go back down 500 pips in a month or two, it is doubtful, the pair hardly ever goes 20-50 pips a day, only in the case of important news is there a hope that it will go somewhere. In principle, I did not rule out a rise in the euro after Marcon's victory.

I don't see a position, can someone tell me?

entry, exit, lot, leverage, % walrus, etc.

trader781:

I don't see a position, can someone tell me?

entry, exit, lot, leverage, % walrus, etc.

Do you want a link to this signal?

Roman Vashchilin:

Do you want a link to this signal?

No, I want full information on open positions

The signal itself is irrelevant.

Roman Vashchilin:
I went through the signals and did not see this account which was all these years top 1, where did it go?
"Where the circus went it was yesterday
And the wind didn't have time to tear the billboards off the walls
But the spotlights are no longer on
Under the dome its orchestra can't be heard..."

If the drawdown is greater than 30%, the signal is removed from the showcase.

As soon as it leaves the drawdown of 30%, starting from 29.99% or simply closes the positions, then the signal is returned to the showcase

Ivan Butko:
If the drawdown is greater than 30%, the signal is removed from the showcase.

As soon as it leaves the 30% drawdown, starting from 29.99% or simply closes positions, the signal is returned to the showcase

With these shenanigans, the remaining subscribers can also leave.

trader781:

No, I want full information on open positions

The signal itself is irrelevant.

Google the name.