Is it forbidden to negotiate with customers past the website? - page 18

A month has passed.

Is it a crime to apply for a job under a dubious order, or is it a desire to do work through the mql5 website?

In my fresh opinion, an application is a desire to do work through the site.

And not an application and quietly communicating with the customer directly is a violation of the rules.

What's wrong with a decompiled old EA from the last decade? From, say, 2009.

Which the customer has decided to modify to his own needs.

The modern EAs do not decompile. Or did I miss something?

They want to punish you for a wrong order category, so it's a lost cause to discuss decompiles.

Although it's a lost cause to discuss anything around here lately

Comrades, citizens, please give me a link to the rules of freelancing, where it is written in what cases an application for work can lead to a ban performer.

Or in the rules are not, and there is a kind of case law, when one of the performers make a ban for a reason not written in the rules, and all the moderators are equal to this precedent.

Then for those who are particularly unclear, such as myself, please repeat these unspoken rules.

I understand there is no ban for responding to an application with contacts?

https://www.mql5.com/de/job/153155

Freelance Service auf MQL5.com: Looking for experienced programmer to create an EA
Freelance Service auf MQL5.com: Looking for experienced programmer to create an EA
  • www.mql5.com
I would like to make a robot without any indicators. it will work like this: for example at 10 am I turn on the robot, and it automatically places the order, for example the price is at 1100 the robot will leave a pending buy order at 1200 and a sell order at 1000, when the price arrives at the order for example buy at 1200 , will leave another buy order at 1300 for every 100 points it goes up it takes a buy order and leaves a sell order below with a difference of 100 points too , example the

Arkadii Zagorulko:

I understand there is no ban for responding to an application with contacts?

https://www.mql5.com/de/job/153155

maybe no one has pressed the infringement button yet