Mining. Is it still relevant or not? - page 7

Renat Akhtyamov:

Each virtual machine has virtual hardware, including a virtual video card?

You can figure it out from there...

So the PC resources are allocated to the virtual video card. Accordingly, what resources will perform calculations if all PC resources are spent on hardware emulation?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Does each virtual machine have virtual hardware, including a virtual video card?

You can figure it out from there...

Is this sophisticated humour, or basic technical illiteracy?
Maybe it will be a revelation to you, but the performance of virtualized systems is provided by power and performance of hardware on which the virtualization is done...
And you, not knowing the subject, are authoritatively "peddling nonsense to the masses".

-Aleks-:

This is how PC resources are allocated to the virtual video card. Consequently, what resources will perform the computation if all PC resources are spent on hardware emulation?

Naturally, the same driver and memory will be used. If it slows down, roll back a couple of pages.

Vladimir Suschenko:

Is that such exquisite humour, or basic technical illiteracy?
This may be a revelation to you, but the performance of virtual systems is provided by the power and performance of the hardware on which virtualization is performed...
And you, not being knowledgeable on the subject, are authoritatively "peddling nonsense to the masses".

And you've got it all figured out in one post. BRAVO!

We've already written a couple of pages, at least.

And that, I'm not peddling, I'm suggesting that you check it out, no cost at all. You never know. Maybe they are just selling video cards for nothing.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Naturally, the same driver and memory are involved. If it slows down, roll back a couple of pages.

I have read the thread. The point of all these currencies, as I see it, is picking keys to the lock - heard about PGP - same situation - hashes matched - reward in the pocket.

Renat Akhtyamov:
..And that, I'm not selling it, I'm suggesting that you check it out. You never know. Maybe they're just selling video cards for nothing...

Yeah, that reminds me, "Saw, Shura, saw..."
The old anecdote about the proctologist and the patient is, of course, closer to the subject, but it is not fit to be quoted in decent society...

Vladimir Suschenko:

Yeah, it reminds me: "Saw, Shura, saw...".
The old anecdote about the proctologist and the patient is, of course, closer to the subject, but it's not fit to be quoted in polite society...

It's an old joke, but it doesn't work in this case, right.

Actually, I know how to embroider a typewriter, and I can draw a computer circuit without... ...without any hints...

Can you show me a single computer that is 100% loaded and needs some extra hardware added?

Isn't it easier to reuse what's available, and preferably in parallel and repeating this procedure until we get a full load?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Actually, I know how to embroider on a typewriter and I can draw a circuit diagram without... without any hints...

Show me at least one computer that is 100% loaded and needs to add some extra hardware?

Isn't it easier to reuse the available, and preferably in parallel and repeating this procedure until we get a full load?

it's unlikely the hardware will work and you won't be able to emulate it fully
It'll be a redjack at best. They should have done it a long time ago.
They even tried to mine on Playstation! The problem is the software .... It's more realistic
Well try it, I wonder.
I wonder if it is real.

P.s This is an answer for you from the aliens)

Renat Akhtyamov:

I actually know how to embroider on a typewriter and make a circuit diagram without... ...without any hints...

Show me at least one computer that is 100% loaded and needs to add some extra hardware?

Isn't it easier to reuse the available, and preferably in parallel and repeating this procedure until we get a full load?

Have you tried mining, no?

I started yesterday, computer was free. In 5.5 minutes I disabled it because of the processor load at 100%, nothing to say about videocard, the temperature from the power supply was no lower than from the brazier. For 5 minutes of work dried up the grease in the cooler proces, naimed 0.008$, and left it to the masses.

What virtual drivers and stuff, you need real hardware.

Alexander Antoshkin:

it's unlikely that the hardware will work and you won't be able to emulate it at all.
It'll be redjackets at best. They should have done it a long time ago.
They even tried to mine on Playstation! The problem is the software .... It's more realistic
Well try it, I wonder.
What's the big deal?

That's the answer from the aliens)

Thank you!