Mining. Is it still relevant or not? - page 16

Relevant if you invest the right money....

Artem Abanin:

What do you mean by normal? Perpendicular to the surface or from a Gaussian distribution?

Artem Abanin:

This is bullshit... A scam like MMCIS and FOUR HUNDREDS

relevant if iron customs clearance from China and electricity is zero or close to zero

Igor Yeremenko:

relevant if iron customs clearance from China and electricity is zero or close to zero

Is it profitable to pips in the forex market? Yes, if the spreads are 0 pips.

Zaur Fatuhin:

Is it profitable to pips in the forex market? Yes, if the spreads are 0 pips.

There are brokers/accounts with zero spreads

No not very relevant, better investments.
And that requires a little more knowledge.

Top sources on Bitcoin.Here are the top sources of information on cryptocurrency.Literature:1. "Mastering Bitcoin, by Andreas Antonopoulos.2. Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy, by Melanie Swan.3. Blockchain Revolution, by Don & Alex Tapscott.4. The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economic Order, by Paul Vigna and Michael J. Casey.5. (Science of the Blockchain, by Roger Wattenhofer.Forums, a dangerous topic.At your discretion.Seminars and webinars http://bitcoin-school.ruYouTube channels, in progress.

A man who bought the equipment in April says that he has practically paid back everything..... and electricity costs are insignificant... about 7% of his income is spent on electricity at a price of 4 rubles per kilowatt.... he also says his equipment is bringing in less.... In general, they say it takes 8-12 months to make a full return on investment... but the problem is that after 8-12 months it will bring in much less... i.e. you can't expect 10% a month after the payback

Igor Yeremenko:
there are also brokers/accounts with zero spreads

there will be a commission...

Relevant, over the past 5 years, the farm from 2 video cards has grown to 68 top-end visuos... + withdrew money (i remember how i used to sell bits for 160r. i got depressed at the time....) those 2 video cards were mining 2.5 bitcoins per day.......

why didn't i put away another hundred....

Reason: