What is the income from freelancing? Is it worth the hassle to learn mql? - page 12

petrucho #:

You will definitely get a ban, don't even doubt it.

And the main thing is that I got you out in the open - and you have orders, and the work is not hard. And why did you write in this thread?

What I had to prove - to lie and behave badly!)

I think everyone has had enough of your "secrets, investigations, and consequences" out of the blue and no one needs them here.

And in general - it's not right to dump people's discussions in the public eye. It did not look nice.

If a person changes their nickname, first name, last name, etc., all this is done with the knowledge of the administration. There are no black cats here that you wanted to scare everyone with.

Please stop developing the topic.

Renat Fatkhullin #:

There are more submissions than performers in sight, though: right now there are 648 active submissions in all languages (don't get hung up on Russian).

Here are the overall statistics - 84,426 completed jobs, where every second job is personal:

Renat, where do I click to see these statistics?

Vasiliy Pushkaryov #:
I agree. It would be better if the service provided them with such information. And it wouldn't hurt us to see more information about customers.

That's how you write the customer's name in the feedback, you can't do that automatically.

Renat Fatkhullin #:

(don't get hung up on Russian).

Email notifications (of new topics, works, articles) only work for one language. This is a flaw.