What is the income from freelancing? Is it worth the hassle to learn mql? - page 7

Alexander Antoshkin:

Cheating is a deliberate distortion of reality in order to deceive others for one's own benefit!

Of course, you can spend time studying/practicing mql in order to get into this field, but first you need to learn how to deceive yourself or other people. It is necessary not just to lie, talking nonsense, but to deceive beautifully and thoughtfully, that is, to tell such beautiful tales that one wants to believe and that look logical. This can be learned - if you start to fantasize and make up stories that never happened, but which you yourself must believe as true. The point is that until you learn to deceive yourself, you cannot deceive others beautifully. That is, you have to believe in your own deception, and then other people will believe in it. So make up such fairy tales, which may be reality, under certain circumstances. Secondly, do not forget that, having begun to deceive other people - you must be consistent, otherwise your deception will collapse. Get the hatchet out - fight! That is, go all the way if you have begun to deceive yourself and others. The deception may well become the truth if everyone believes in it and if you don't destroy it yourself. Don't believe in the notion that secrets always come out - they don't. Some secrets will never be revealed. So once you start cheating - don't admit your deception. And thirdly, always be aware of the responsibility you bear for your deception. Ethics is not an empty word, it is a very important aspect of our culture. And if it turns out that your deception has caused a lot of harm to other people, their suffering will not only weigh on your conscience, but may lead you to incur severe punishment for your deception. Everything in this world has a price, including deception, remember that. So before you go freelancing - weigh the pros and cons of this way of achieving your goals.

You, Alexander, are always flubbing. OK, we turn a blind eye to that. But unsubstantiated insult and accusation of dishonesty of a huge layer of users of this resource, sorry, can not stand. Ban for a week.

So this is rooted in "everything is an illusion", i.e. deception is at the core of being.

What activities are not deception? Only agronomy and related activities.

Deception is not the worst of it, there is also business in the military.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

So this is rooted in "everything is an illusion", i.e. deception is at the core of being.

What activities are not deception? Only agronomy and related activities.

Deception is not the worst of it, there is also business in the military.

A long time ago I read somewhere and remembered this expression. There is no cheating in business, there is an improperly drafted contract.

<br / translate="no">
Alexandr Bryzgalov2017.06.10 19:48 EN

is it really so?

В этом смысле JOB более распространено в американском, чем в британском.
Но в целом JOB, в отличие от WORK означает менее престижную работу, в частности JOB практически не применимо к "интеллектуальной работе".
"A small job! Small pay!" (Th. Dreiser). 

I promised to ask my friend, Olya the synchronist. She's cool, she translates all our bigwigs, including the GDP, in the team naturally. So you can trust her.

---- Reply----

Hi!

job means rather "place", i.e. I got a "job" in this company

it can also be a project job,for example

and work is more of a process
I have a lot of work to do
or I have difficult work to do

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I promised to ask my friend, Olya the synchronist. She is cool, she translates all our bumpers, including the GDP, in the team naturally. So you can trust her.

---- Response----

Hi!

job means rather 'place', i.e. I got a 'job' in this company

it can also be a project job,for example

and work is more of a process
I have a lot of work to do
or I have difficult work to do
i.e. job is the job we go to and work is the job we do )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
i.e. job is the job we go to and work is the job we do)

Yeah, that's right.

Olya studied for 3 years in England as an interpreter, you can believe

then the following swear word is appropriate

you job you go to work

ZS: I'm no good at English ))))

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

then the following swear word is appropriate

you job.

ZS: I'm not very good at English ))))

I used to work for americans and had a teacher come to the office 2 times a week, got me up to Intermediate, now I'm probably down to second or third again. Everything needs practice and practice.

------

Intermediate is the fourth level of English. Many people end up learning English after the Intermediate level because they know enough to become reasonably proficient in English. At this level, you have a solid vocabulary increase and learn a wide range of words to help you communicate appropriately with native speakers. Grammar is consolidated, focusing on syntax. At this level, a considerable amount of time is spent on speaking and listening. Of course, you will not be able to communicate on philosophical topics, discuss politics or read financial statements, but this level is sufficient for everyday communication.

Who is it? Who is?

Who is there?))

You can walk around and swear in Russian and everyone will understand you.)

ZS: Moderators, offtop please move to the humor.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Who is it? Who is?

Who is there?))

It seems that you can just walk around cursing in russian and everyone will understand you.)

ZS: Moderators, offtope please move it to the humor.

Ah, I was just talking to the Mexxes on my fingers. It's a kind of guest workers in my department store, half of them don't know a thing in Russian. Last year they brought in big watermelons, 14 kilos, they wouldn't fit on the scale. I got tired of explaining that they had to be weighed on a large scale in the back))) But I did )))