What is the income from freelancing? Is it worth the hassle to learn mql? - page 11

petrucho #:

I don't... I think people lie and make a fool of themselves. It's in human nature.

Not necessarily... Maybe the terms of reference aren't clear and you have to figure it out and the budget is limited... Just because there's not enough work doesn't mean a person is willing to work for food... (This is my personal guess... as an option :) )

petrucho #:

Anyway, here's the deal, gentlemen... I read one person's pity posts in this thread, and here she is

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/galina_bobro

and I decided to give her a job.

It turned out that the work she has until Monday up to her ears, although my order is not difficult.

Believe me when I'm telling you this. They write here that the work is difficult, but in fact sitting, does not know sailboat)).

By the way my order from it refused, it seems dengi she just do not need!

Great, I haven't promised you anything yet and you're already guilty. Removed the application from work because the inadequate questions that can then grab a ban.

Trouble with work? I need orders? Why would you think that? I certainly haven't written anything like that in this thread this year. I don't remember having a problem taking orders.

Sofiia Butenko #:

Great, I haven't promised you anything yet and I'm already at fault. I deleted the application from work because I started asking inappropriate questions that could get me banned.

You're having a hard time with the job? I need orders? Why would you think that? I certainly haven't written anything like that in this thread this year. And I don't remember having a problem getting an order.

You're sure to get a ban, don't you doubt it.

And most importantly, I got you out in the open - and you have orders, and the work is not hard. And why did you write in this thread?

What I had to prove - to lie and to be conceited!)

Sofiia Butenko #:

Great, I haven't promised you anything yet and I'm already at fault. I deleted the application from work because I started asking inappropriate questions that could get me banned.

You're having a hard time with the job? I need orders? Why would you think that? I certainly haven't written anything like that in this thread this year. And I don't remember having a problem taking orders.

And also, to dispel your speculation about inadequate questions. I told you my name on the form. I gave you my name and asked for your name.

I assumed the names Sofia Butenko and Galina Bobro are different. So who am I dealing with. What's the inadequacy here? Galina or Sofia? Do you have different nicknames here on the forum?

Ban ban and ban!

petrucho #:

Anyway, here's the deal, gentlemen... I read one person's pity posts in this thread, and here she is

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/galina_bobro

and I decided to give her a job.

It turned out that the work she has until Monday up to her ears, although my order is not difficult.

Believe me when I'm telling you this. They write here that the work is difficult, but in fact sitting, does not know sailboat)).

By the way my order, she refused, it seems she does not need money!

If the "order is not complicated", do it yourself.

I don't get it, did someone ask you for alms so you could "give it up"?

petrucho #:

And the main thing is that I got you out in the open - you have orders, and it's not hard to get work. And why did you write in this thread?

What do you need to prove - lying and moaning!)

And who needs it here? Are you stoned?

Sergey Gridnev #:

If it's not a complicated order, do it yourself.

I don't get it, has anyone asked you for charity so that you can 'give' money?

Don't point it out to me, point it out to your mum or your broad.) If you don't get it, go around the corner and get it. Write what you have to say, but if you have nothing to say, keep your mouth shut

Fast235 #:

and who needs it here? Are you on drugs?

Who are you? What are you writing about? Are you trying to be mean to me? Shame on you... Shame on you, smartass.

petrucho #:

Don't tell me what to say, tell your mother or grandmother what to say.) If you don't understand, march around in a circle. Write what you have to say, but if you have nothing to say, keep your mouth shut.

Are you drunk or something?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Look at the number of applications in freelancing, and the number of programmers. There are very few applications

Still, there are more requests than people who have done it: right now there are 648 active requests in all languages (don't get hung up on Russian).

Here are the overall statistics - 84,426 jobs completed, where every second job is personal: