What is the income from freelancing? Is it worth the hassle to learn mql? - page 10

Vasiliy Pushkaryov #:

In my very first job, I also got arbitration because the price had to be changed. There was no such functionality at the time. We applied to arbitration, but they were not helpful in this matter, so we left it as it was and refused to close on arbitration. As a result, the unit is hanging, but with no upside for any party.

If the issue is resolved normally, you can ask for feedback to mention that arbitration was rashly chosen as a way to change the condition of the job, and the developer is very accommodating and relaxed about compromises, etc.. And then, in correspondence with a potential customer who is afraid to contact a problematic developer, refer to these reviews. Clearly, it is unnecessary loops, but still some kind of protection for the future.

Who to refer to if you are immediately added to the exclusion list?

And it takes half a minute to fix it.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

who to refer to when you're immediately added to the exclusion list.

And it takes half a minute to fix it.

Well, I don't know. I've had conversations with me, then picked others, and the discussion thread is still there. Is it blocked for new posts?

Vasiliy Pushkaryov #:
Well, I don't know. When I've had a rewrite, then picked others, the discussion thread is still there. Is it blocked for new posts?

So you can't see them when the application is left, your feedback.

Arkadii Zagorulko #:

So you can't see them when the application is left, your feedback.

The rules do not seem to prohibit you from giving information like in the screenshot. No contacts or names. Then let him think about it.

Files:
FeedBack.png  25 kb

Vasiliy Pushkaryov #:

The rules do not seem to prohibit giving information like in the screenshot. No contacts or names. And then let him think.

This is not normal.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

This is not normal.

I agree. It would be better if the service provided them with such information. It would also be good for us to see more information about customers.

Anyway, here's the deal, gentlemen... I read one person's pity posts in this thread, and here she is

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/galina_bobro

and I thought I'd give her a job.

It turned out that the work she has until Monday up to her ears, although my order is not difficult.

Believe me when I'm telling you this. They write here that the work is difficult, but in fact sitting, does not know sailboat)).

By the way, my order, she refused, it seems she does not need money!

Sofiia Butenko
Sofiia Butenko
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

petrucho #:

Anyway, here's the deal, gentlemen... I read one person's pity posts in this thread, and here she is

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/galina_bobro

and I decided to give her a job.

It turned out that the work she has until Monday up to her ears, although my order is not difficult.

Believe me when I've done that. They write here that the work is difficult, but in fact sitting, does not know sailboat)).

By the way my order, she refused, it seems she does not need dengi!

Well, that's what they say: "This is empty, this is thick."

You must be at that point in time.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Well, that's what it says: "It's empty, it's thick."

You must be at that point in time.

I don't... I think people lie and make a fool of themselves. It's in human nature

petrucho #:

I don't... I think people lie and make a fool of themselves. It's in human nature.

Look at the number of applications in freelancing, and the number of programmers. There are very few applications.