How many times did you manage to increase your deposit? - page 4

Renat Akhtyamov:
The other day I went to the shop with a friend for a kebab. I said, 'Let's get some sugar, let's have some tea. I see him throwing five packets into the basket one by one. I ask him if he would like to make jam. He tells me - look at the price tag. Indeed - the discount for 5 packs is 20%. So it's not far off...

Similarly, I'm buying at Pyaterochka department store, there's a discount section right at the entrance, but you have to take at least two packs. Yesterday I went in, Afanasiye beer 1.5 l. 99 rubles, but it's 150-160 rubles. So I took 10 of them and could hardly make it home )). It was only later I remembered I was going for chicken.)

Vitaly Muzichenko:
This is the time that is spent travelling from one place to another. Sometimes not just time, but also money.

Ahh, I haven't heard that, but it has nothing to do with bulk purchasing.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Same at Pyaterochka department store, there's a discount section right at the entrance, but you have to take at least two. Yesterday I went there, Athanasius beer 1.5 l. 99 rubles, but it's 150-160 rubles. So I took 10 of them and could hardly make it home )). It was only later I remembered that I was going for chicken.)

I've decided for my body that beer is bacteria, it's bad for you, it gives you a headache in the morning and doesn't solve the problem. it's a whole other thing to have hydrocarbon dioxide in the first place, it's nitty-gritty in short.

I realise all the dmtreys are coming over, but I'm drinking now. Do you want to bet your intelligence? - come on, let's have a little chat, you're on your own.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Similarly, I shop at the Pyaterochka department store, there's a discount section right at the entrance, but you have to take at least two pieces. Yesterday I went in, Afanasiye beer 1.5 l. 99 rubles, but it's 150-160 rubles. So I took 10 of them and could hardly make it home )). It was only later that I remembered that I was looking for chicken )).

I've got a special on Carlsberg in my shop, 34 p for 0.5.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Similarly, I shop at the Pyaterochka department store, there's a discount section right at the entrance, but you have to take at least two pieces. Yesterday I went in, Afanasiye beer 1.5 l. 99 rubles, but it's 150-160 rubles. So I took 10 of them and could hardly make it home )). I remembered later that I'd gone for chicken.)

+++

Go shopping, but only for men! )))

Andrey Dik:

I've decided that beer is bacteria, it's bad for my body, it gives me a headache in the morning and doesn't solve the problem. it's a different matter, hydrocarbon dioxide is the first volatile, it's not good at all.

I realise that some dummies are coming, but I'm telling you frankly - I'm drinking now. Alright. Want to bet on your intelligence? - come on, let's have a little chat, you're on your own.

Avatar, where are you.....? Let's talk.

Avatar, come in, I can hardly type.

Andrey Dik:

Avatar, where are you..... let's talk. please. your mother and i have been fighting each other for a while.

Avatar, come in, I'm having a hard time typing.

I'll text you in person, boo-boo. Eek. And you don't say a word. Don't you respect me?

Evgeny Belyaev:

I've got a special on Carlsberg at the Pyatera, 34p for 0.5.

Yes, I'm in a small neighbourhood almost outside the city, there are only three supermarkets and only at Pätterä are there constant discounts on all sorts of goods, not just beer. As a consequence, that's where I mostly go )). I'm referring to an old discussion about the appropriateness of discounts at the Market.

Andrey Dik:

I've decided for my body that beer is bacteria, it's bad for you, it gives you a headache in the morning and doesn't solve your problem. it's a whole other thing, hydrocarbon dioxide in its first volatility, it's cool.

I understand that some dummies are coming, but I'm telling you openly - I'm drinking now. Hallelujah. Do you want to argue about your intelligence? - come on, let's have a little chat, you're on your own.

Vodka is the most harmless product, if you want to drink it, because there's a minimum of impurities. But they don't sell it in a fiver, that's one. I had insomnia for 3-4 days because of that full moon, and beer is a great sleeping aid for me, that's two. That's why I stocked up, it should last until the next full moon ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Vodka is the most harmless product if you want a drink, as there are minimal impurities. But they don't sell it in a fiver, that's one. I had insomnia for 3-4 days because of that full moon, and beer is a great sleeping pill for me, that's two. That's why I stocked up, it should last until the next full moon))
I've got some Belorussian Bulbash for sale in my five. Great stuff.