How many times did you manage to increase your deposit? - page 3

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In any case, if there is money, it is lying around somewhere. If it is in a wallet, there is a greater chance of losing it than it is in an account, but at least the account will be of some use, as already written above. If you don't have any money, then the only thing left to do is to make 20-30 dollars if possible.

If you buy 100 grams of food, the cost will be more than buying 1 kg in advance.

The most liquid investment in real estate is commercial equipment and premises for rent. fish farms can still generate good income.

I used to raise real by 2-10 times and then withdraw everything, about 2-5 years ago.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

In any case, if there is money, it is lying around somewhere. If it is in a wallet, there is a greater chance of losing it than in an account, but at least the account will be of some use, as already written above. If you don't have any money, then the only thing left to do is to make 20-30 dollars if possible.

If you buy 100 grams of food at a time, it will cost more than buying 1 kg in advance.

Do they give you volume discounts in supermarkets? Teach me how, I want one too!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Do you get volume discounts in supermarkets??? Teach me how, I want one too!
Why don't many people take into account 'hoofing', which is also an expense.

Andrey Dik:

The most liquid investment is in real estate - commercial equipment and premises for rent. fish farms can still bring good income. but you need investment and knowledge of the subject. in any case, everywhere there is a risk of losing all the dough, but financial markets are the most likely to plummet.

I used to raise real by 2-10 times and then withdraw everything, about 2-5 years ago.

Andrei, now you just have to wait longer. It's not flying like before: 150-300 points and 2-3 hours...

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Why don't many people take into account "hoofed animals", which are also an expense.

Do you keep your own animals? I have a friend who keeps goats at the cottage, buying up fodder at a neighbouring state farm or whatever they are called now. Yes, the more there is, the cheaper it is.

I am an urban person, the price in the shop does not depend on the volume of food bought.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Andrei, you just have to wait longer now. It's not flying like before: 150-300 pips and in 2-3 hours...

Yes, I remember the times when if euro passed less than 200 pips in a day, volatility was considered low. But now you can make money too, only the strategies are completely different.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Do you keep your own animals? I have a friend who keeps goats in his dacha and buys fodder from a neighbouring state farm or whatever they are called now. Yes, the more there is, the cheaper it is.

I'm a city man, the price in the shop doesn't depend on the amount of food bought.

The other day I went to the shop with a friend to buy kebabs. I say: Let's take sugar, let's drink tea. I look - he throws in basket one by one 5 packs. I ask him if he would like to make jam. He tells me - look at the price tag. Indeed - the discount for 5 packs is 20%. So it's not far off...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Do you keep your own livestock? I have a friend who keeps goats at the cottage, buying up fodder at a nearby state farm or whatever they are called now. Yes, the more there is, the cheaper it is.

I'm a city dweller, the price in the shop doesn't depend on the amount of food I buy.

I'm a city dweller and the price of groceries I buy doesn't depend on the volume of groceries I buy in the store.)

I just read about Buffet again, some people really think he's a loser investor, because it's ridiculous to hold an asset for 10 years and to wait out drawdowns. But here the result says the opposite. By the way, he also did not start with a million, but not with 30 quid.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I don't have any pets on my balcony in the city centre, and I'm not suited to it, I have a kitty, and it's enough).

I just read about Buffet again, some people really think he's a loser investor, because it's ridiculous to hold an asset for 10 years and to wait out drawdowns. But here the result says the opposite. By the way, he also started not with a million, but not with 30 quid.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Why do not many people take into account "hooves", which is also an expense?

What are hoofers?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Why few people take into account 'ungulates', which is also an expense.

What are hoofed animals?

It's the time spent travelling from one place to another. Sometimes not only time, but also money.