and wandering around randomly again... - page 18

danminin:

oh my god! some u ******!

i'm not making this up. i asked what percentage of the loss should the "compensator" compensate ? ))))

And exactly the percentage the "customer" wants. You want 90, you want 110. A well-built compensator can easily pamper its owner

nowi:

there was a cartoon about a bragging parrot... even though he was a total loser, he told tall tales and the cat said, "We're well fed here too...")

he believes in fairy tales, he's naive, let him believe himself.... talking to him is useless and proving the obvious is boring...

I just wanted to cure him. psychiatrically.

danminin:

I just wanted to cure him.

it's a neglected case... it won't work...

danminin:
It is written in all the books on the theory of variance that you cannot win on a coin. not a single mathematical scientist in the world, not a single professor, not a single PhD, not a single Nobel laureate has come up with a way to win on a coin in the 2000 years of mathematics.

Did I cure you?

No, my good man... You have once again pointed your finger past...

You still haven't got it through your head that I'm not claiming you can win on a dime.

I may (and nowi, by the way) surprise you, but all this time I have been claiming that from the very same price move that went to kill your deposit, YOU ARE CAPABLE of making a profit sufficient to achieve your goal. And the process of making a profit is independent of the process going on in your coin.

Now I have reassured you, you clever boy...?

(good night)

danminin:
The right way is to look for patterns in the forex market. It's simple, you don't need any "patterns", they don't exist for us proletarians, but they are created by insiders.
Everything is simple, you do not need any "patterns", they do not exist for us proletarians, they are created by insiders, "puppets", but even if you enter the market randomly, but observe the correct money management, you can be steadily in the plus. A simple strategy -"random entry, take=100p stop 50p" the probability of both outcomes is 50/50 but in one case 100 points in the other 50, the profit is almost without risk, except for a rare series of losses, but statistically it is a grail.

prikolnyjkent:

YOU WILL EXTRAORDINATELY profit enough to achieve your goal. And the process of making a profit is independent of the process going on in your coin.

what does it mean headed there? just because it headed there doesn't mean it will get there! if the chart goes somewhere now, it doesn't mean it will continue to go there in the future.

Yeah.... You can't get counselling through a forum here. you need an outpatient clinic here....

Vasily Perepelkin:
It's simple, you don't need any "patterns", there are none for us proletarians, they are created by insiders, by "puppets", but even if you enter the market randomly but follow the right money management, you can be stably in the plus. A simple strategy -"random entry, take=100p stop 50p" the probability of both outcomes is 50/50 but in one case 100 points in the other 50, the profit is almost without risk, except for a rare series of losses, but statistically it's a grail.

Fuck! i think you andprikolnyjkent are just trolling me.
and your ava goes with your message)))) looks cool together ))))

and why am i wasting my time with forum posts? ))))

Vasily Perepelkin:
It's simple, you don't need any "patterns", there are none for us proletarians, they are created by insiders, by "puppets", but even if you enter the market randomly but follow the right money management, you can be stably in the plus. A simple strategy -"random entry, take=100p stop 50p" the probability of both outcomes is 50/50 but in one case 100 points in the other 50, the profit is almost without risk, except for a rare series of losses, but statistically it is a grail.
You are wrong, if the stop is closer than the take, the probability of it triggering is higher.

khorosh:
You are wrong, if a stop is closer than a take, there is a higher probability of it triggering.

For the SB, we can agree with you. However for the market this is not experimentally verified.

Some years ago I did a stop-loss minimization test for random market entry in order to work out stop parameters. There was no TP and I closed using trailing stops. This thing showed profit consistently.

Vasily Perepelkin:
It's simple, you don't need any "patterns", there are none for us proletarians, they are created by insiders, "dummy", but even if you enter the market randomly but follow the right money management, you can be stably in the plus. The simple strategy -"random entry, take=100p stop 50p" the probability of both outcomes is 50/50 but in one case 100 points in the other 50, the profit is almost without risk, except for a rare series of losses, but statistically it's a grail.

Oooooooooooooooo)))) that's MEGABURATINO...I thought the guy was naive, but it turns out there are even more wooden ones...that's a 50/50 statistical grail

PS: just so you know, even at a difference of 2 points for example tp 102 and sl 100... this is a sufficient condition for the probability of sl triggering to be much more frequent....

and stops under 300 pips with a random entry at 1.5-2 pips spread.... it's an intensive losing of spread.