and wandering around randomly again... - page 30

ILNUR777:
It's from the fact that you can't convert "positive mo" on the size of movement into positive mo on trades. Not from the fact that forecasting is not possible. Hence the division into those who say that lock is a miracle, and those for whom you can do without it. Also one of the eternal topics of those who like to hang their theories on the misunderstanding of already existing theories.

I don't use any locs.) Existing theories? )) Don't be ridiculous. TA is not a theory, it's a religious teaching - either you believe in it or you don't. If you want a theory, study mathematics. it will be more useful.

Actually, I don't care if the prediction is possible or impossible. I have no interest in it. I don't do it.

And as for the trades, 7 out of 10 are successful. And have been for years. Of course it's pure chance.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I don't use any locs.)

Actually, I don't care if the prediction is possible or impossible. I'm not interested in it. I don't do it.

And as for the trades, 7 out of 10 are successful. And have been for years. It's pure chance, of course.)

And this "randomness" can last the rest of my life. As Paukas said, all advisors lose sooner or later, only some owners of these advisors die rich before that moment).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Fiddler There is no need for a forecast. Profiting from movement is a very normal strategy. I have been working this way for many years.

There are peculiarities, but you can't call it a forecast. I wouldn't compare it to a pedal machine - it's from a lack of understanding of the methodology. It is obvious, but you will have to get to it yourself. If you want to, of course.

You don't use Martin?

khorosh:
You don't use Martin?
No. I work all the time with one trade and the whole depot at once. Where would I get the money for Martin?)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
No. I work all the time with one trade and the whole depot at once. Where am I supposed to get money for martin?)
Good for you!) You must be using support and resistance levels.

khorosh:
You must be using support and resistance levels.
I don't. I don't use anything written in TA books at all. Probably the only sensible TA clause is "the market takes everything into account". If that's true, then you don't need to read the rest.

nowi:

here's the file.... it's a random graph generator.... and they are completely indistinguishable from the real ones...whoever finds one difference can throw a stone at me)

would love to hear people's opinions on this....

put the calculated series in csv, more than 3-5k samples, better >10k I claim i will distinguish sb from market series

AlphaGraal:
i can't tell the difference between real and market charts.

Nowi is not the first person to put charts like this on the internet. People much cooler than us have been doing it)). And tested on professional traders. I don't know what to do with them.

But the real charts are not that good for us.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I don't. I don't use anything written in TA books at all. Perhaps the only sensible TA clause is "the market takes everything into account". If this is true, then you don't need to read the rest.
Manually or with an Expert Advisor?

khorosh:
Manually or by an advisor?
Manual. The Expert Advisor is worse, the success/failure ratio is ~ 50/50.