and wandering around randomly again... - page 27

khorosh:
Apparently you only have one random entry, the very first in the series on one of your accounts? You don't use stops and takeaways, you close at some level of profit of the aggregate position. Or, you do, but in such a manner that the Take levels of the compensator's orders coincide in size with the Stop levels of the grid orders.

With me it looks more like a device that converts sea surf water level fluctuations into air reserves in a storage reservoir.

The direction of each 'node' can of course be described as random, but clearly it does not matter. The main thing is that they are directed in opposite directions.

Some parts of the system use takeovers, others use stops. But, the "mechanism" never stops (no closing on aggregate)

As you understand, the most difficult thing was to think up a way for such "generator" not to be "flooded by the tide"("tides" in Forex - you know). But, with "floats", the system smoothly follows "the tides, extracting energy from the shallow sea disturbance" (, damn well said...).

prikolnyjkent:

It looks more like a device to me, converting the fluctuating water level of the sea surf into an air supply in a storage reservoir.

The direction of each 'node' can of course be described as random, but clearly it does not matter. The main thing is that they are directed in opposite directions.

Some parts of the system use takeovers, others use stops. But, the "mechanism" never stops (no closing on aggregate)

You understand that the most difficult thing was to think up a way to prevent this "generator" from being "flooded by the high tide" ("high tide" in Forex, you know it yourself). But, with "floats", the system smoothly follows "the tides, extracting energy from the shallow sea tide" ("hell, beautifully put...)

a device which transforms the fluctuation of the sea surf water level to accelerate electromagnetic induction arising at the junction of wind generator resistance with the force of lunar phases during tides, into air reserves in an ionosphere storage receiver, in order to concentrate aether energy at decision-making point formed by synapses during brain self-powering through this very aether.

You understand that the most difficult thing was to find a staf during its creation, so that such a "generator" would not be "flooded by the tide" ("tides" in Forex, you know). But, with "floats" the system smoothly follows "the tides, extracting energy from the shallow sea disturbance" ( damn, nicely put...).

prikolnyjkent:

It looks more like a device to me, converting the fluctuating water level of the sea surf into an air supply in a storage reservoir.

You understand that the most difficult thing was to think up a way to prevent this "generator" from being "flooded by the high tide" ("high tide" in Forex, you know it yourself). But, with "floats", the system smoothly follows "the tides, extracting energy from the shallow sea disturbance" ( damn, nicely put...).

Yes, figuratively. So you're in the market all the time, no storms can frighten you). The main thing is to keep the funds growing.

prikolnyjkent:

What currency pair do you work on?

khorosh:
What currency pair do you work on?

Well, I told you before: Poundbucks.

prikolnyjkent:

Well, I told you before: on the poundbucks.
Sorry, missed it. It's a good pair. Volatile and the spread is small.

prikolnyjkent:

I'm getting more and more like a device that converts the fluctuation of the water level

fluctuating water level = fluctuating statistics?

Александр Нескажу:
fluctuating water levels = fluctuating statistics?

In a general sense, yes... You could say that...

prikolnyjkent:

Well, I told you before: on the poundbuck.
Pound/yen shows good volatility, more pound dollar.

prikolnyjkent:

You understand that the most difficult thing was to think up a way to prevent this "generator" from being "flooded by the high tide" ("high tide" in Forex, you know it yourself). But, with "floats", the system smoothly follows "the tides, extracting energy from the shallow sea disturbance" ( damn, nicely put...).

Interesting of course to see how the system is made, to evaluate from an engineering point of view. Or at least the results. Post the state, look at the balance curve