and wandering around randomly again... - page 26

khorosh:
What do you expect, you were the first to criticise him. You went at him with a pike in the air and got hit back. And now you're crying, asking to be protected.)

That's not true, but it doesn't matter. Ran away before they started shooting salt on his buttocks.

Artyom Trishkin:

There's a lot of swearing going on all over this thread. Why don't you just tear it down to avoid bans? It's all too tangled up in one ball. You can't clean it up. You'll have to pore over your delicacies from the start.

Or will you respect each other? At least in public...

Let's just say please stop poking at each other. Or tear this branch down if it doesn't stop.

All right?

Provocateurs to the ban).

khorosh:
Provocateurs to the dustbin).
I'm telling you - to figure out who's the provocateur and who's the wingman here, you have to sit down and read the whole thread from the beginning, get into it. Easier to tear it down... If people don't settle down.

Maxim Romanov:
It's fun to read such threads) and most importantly they are active! There's no constructive content, it's just flurry... not even flurry, just shitting and that's it. And people do not need constructive, they need to have fun) How do you do it?

What constructive message do you need to prove that it's impossible to make money on the SAT? I think you already know this very well.
That's not what the cool guy here says. That's why this thread turned into trolling him.

Or do you still need constructive proof that you can't win on the Sun? )))
nowi:

Take a chart that has some kind of pattern. You won't see it at first glance (visually). If there are any patterns on the chart, it's not the P&L.
So the branch may come down to the question: are there any patterns on fore or not?

Artyom Trishkin:
Easier to tear it down... If people don't stop.
Everyone in the thread can get banned, everyone's good here.

Комбинатор:
Everyone who's checked in can go to the bathhouse, everyone's good.
And us, who have also checked in, can do the same.

Artyom Trishkin:
And us, who also checked in, as well.
No problem. I don't think you can get yourself banned.)

Комбинатор:
No problem. And I don't think you'll be able to ban yourself.)
Easy ;)

danminin:

what proof do you need to prove that you can't make money on Sb? i think you already know this very well.
That's just not what the cool guy here says. That's why this thread turned into trolling him.

Show WHO and WHERE do you think scientists come to the conclusion that it is impossible to make money on SB.

Everyone says you can make money if you have a big enough deposit.

My contribution to this topic is ONLY that I suggest to those who wish not to have a huge deposit, but to earn the necessary funds to support a martin ON THE SAME MOTION THAT GOES AGAINST IT.

You aren't really going to jump out at me now and say that it is NOT POSSIBLE to make money on price movement

prikolnyjkent:

Show me WHO and WHERE your own respected pundits come to the conclusion that it is impossible to make money on SB

Everyone says you can make money if you have a big enough deposit.

My contribution to this subject is ONLY that I suggest to those who wish not to have a huge deposit, but to earn money necessary to support martin at the very same MOTION which goes against it.

You are not really going to jump out at me now and say that it is IMPOSSIBLE to make money on PRICE MOTION.

Apparently you have a random entry only one, the very first in a series on one of your accounts? You don't use stops and Takei, you close at some level of profit of the aggregate position. Or you do, but in such a way that the levels of compensator's take orders coincide in size with the stop levels of the grid orders.