and wandering around randomly again... - page 25

Vasily Perepelkin:
I'm telling you what really works in the market, in contrast to all these abstruse neural networks and genetic algorithms that are only needed to trick investors for money.

So your strategy really gave you a profit, or do you still think that entering the market from a tp100/sl50 lantern will have a 50/50 probability?

Is there something in the tester that's losing this kind of grail or am I missing its point?

nowi:

25 again....why are you interfering in everyone else's conversation, sticking your nose in and lecturing me all the time...?

"And what are you doing here on a forex-related forum if you have such a negative attitude towards forex?"

none of your damn business...

Go to hell...

Yes, I defend all people who are insulted by boorish people like you and always will. Is it bad if someone is attacked by a thug on a dark night and a stranger stands up for them. It's the same here.)))

Олег avtomat:

Who are you, you idiot, to give advice...

get out.

Help me,khorosh.

I'm not being rude to this highly spiritual and mega-democratic Nobel laureate who created this world with his inventions.

Евгений:

So has your strategy really given you a profit? or do you still think that entering the market from a tp100/sl50 lantern will have a 50/50 probability ?

Something in the tester is draining such a grail or am I misunderstanding it?

The tester does not show everything, here you have to read between the lines of those who have achieved success, read Elder and Larry Williams again, watch lectures by Gerchik, find your trading system that suits you! I have found my grail, but it will not suit you obviously, you have to find your own grail.

khorosh:
Yes, I defend all people who are insulted by boorish people like you and always will. Is it bad if someone is attacked by a thug on a dark night and a stranger stands up for them. It's the same here.)

Batmen ain't what they used to be. They used to be! They saved everyone, no matter what their degree or knowledge. And now... this one I'll save, this one I won't, ugh. They're like democrats.

Gorg1983:

Help me,khorosh.

I was not the first to be rude to this highly spiritual and mega-democratic Nobel laureate, who created this world with his inventions.

A fool is not an insult. In Russia, fools were loved and revered as saints.)))

khorosh:
A fool is not an insult. In Russia, fools were loved and revered as saints.)

Yes, the hypocrisy of the one and the other. You can't see the log in your eyes, but you teach others. What is especially amusing is that honest freedom fighters try at every opportunity to restrict the freedoms of those who are not with them.

Gorg1983:

Yes yes, the hypocrisy of one as well as the other. You can't see the logs in your eyes, but you teach others. It's especially amusing that honest freedom fighters try at every opportunity to restrict the freedoms of those who are not with them.
What do you expect, you were the first to criticize him. You attacked him with a lance and got it back. And now you're crying, begging to be protected.)

There's a lot of swearing going on all over this thread. Why don't we just tear it down to avoid bans? It's all too tangled up in one ball. You can't clean it up. You'll have to pore over your delicacies from the start.

Or will you respect each other? At least in public...

Let's just say please stop poking at each other. Or tear this branch down if it doesn't stop.

All right?

khorosh:
A fool is not an insult. In Russia, fools were loved and revered as saints.)
I have already said, a fool in Christ is a saint, to go mad for the Lord is the highest self-sacrifice, it is the best.