and wandering around randomly again... - page 15

prikolnyjkent:

А... It is...

It's easier that way.

I take it the entrance to both sides doesn't start at the same time?

Gorg1983:

You don't have to think clever things every second; sometimes you have to rest. Plus, humanity be damned, you have to protect people from thinking nonsense.

Ahhhh! Or maybe you're deliberately shouting nonsense so that people don't think and dig in that direction.

Евгений:

Aaah! Or maybe you're deliberately shouting that it's nonsense so that people don't think and start digging in that direction.

You can make money on a move - just as you can lose! Without movement one cannot make money or lose)))

Евгений:

Aaah! Or maybe you're deliberately shouting that it's nonsense so that people don't think and start digging in that direction.

Or maybe the Anunnahi do exist after all.

Gorg1983:

Please, tell me about the "threewell-known mathematical effects". It's cold to tap your fingers on the keys.

I can't get a word in edgewise.

I can't just rrrrp and deprive people of the joy of creativity and discovery.

Remember Agent Smith in The Matrix:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCA20updOAI

"...mankind does not accept a reality without suffering... and poverty..."

Матрица - монолог агента Смита
Матрица - монолог агента Смита
  • www.youtube.com
Философия агента Смита

prikolnyjkent:

I can't speak.

I can't just rrrrp and deprive people of the joy of creativity and discovery.

Remember Agent Smith in The Matrix:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCA20updOAI

"...mankind does not accept reality without suffering... and poverty..."

Come on, don't suffer the burden of mystery, the effects are well-known, you wrote it yourself. Smith will approve, we'll get Renate on him.

prikolnyjkent:

А... It is...

It's easier that way.

I did something similar a long time ago. There were two options:

1) On each level of the grid, 2 opposite orders with the same lot were placed. There were no stops, and TP was equal to the step of the grid. There was no compensators. After the TP triggering, the closed order was restored in its previous position. Sometimes, the system slipped during a long oblique trend.

2) We built a grid of an averaging martin in one direction. When the drawdown exceeded a certain size, a compensating order was placed, which halved the total lot. Sometimes I lost profit on the long history.

Your variant is different, of course. You may try it.

Gorg1983:

Come on, don't suffer the burden of mystery, the effects are well known to everyone, you've written it yourself. Smith will approve.

And the joy of creation?

And the joy of discovery, finally?!

Surely you can imagine how I felt when, after six years of trampling at one point in the logical chain, I suddenly got a hint of a solution from above...

I was just blown away by its unexpectedness.

Can I deprive other people of such an event...?

prikolnyjkent:

And the joy of creation...

And the joy of discovery at last?!

Surely you can imagine how I felt when, after six years of trampling at one point in the logic chain, I suddenly got a hint of a solution from above...

I was just so shocked by the unexpectedness of it.

How could I deprive other people of such an event...?

guess the date when it happened?

khorosh:

I did something similar a long time ago. There were two options:

1)on each level of the grid, 2 opposite orders with the same lot were placed. There were no stops, and TP was equal to the step of the grid. There was no compensators. After the TP triggering, the closed order was restored in its previous position. Sometimes, the system slipped during a long oblique trend.

2) We built a grid of an averaging martin in one direction. When the drawdown exceeded a certain size, a compensating order was placed, which halved the total lot. Sometimes I lost profit on the long history.

Your variant is different, of course. You may try it.

You will not have enough performance in profits if you use only one source of profit in the compensator.

Of course, I do not pretend to be the last truth, but I had to "milk" profit out of the movement in three ways at once to be able to trade calmly during the reversal of the price.

I can only wish you discover a better way than I did. Otherwise, the compensator will not pull back.