Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 79

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Why is the competition only held on a cent account?

Moreover, it is only $10. Does the size of the deposit matter ?

Professionals will not take part in such contests. No one wants to spend a whole month on a small account, especially if it is manual trading.

We must remove this restriction.

I was also thinking about it - I would allow to enter with a real $1000.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I also thought about it - I would allow entry with a real $1000.

Generally speaking, since we count all indices in relative values, the deposit amount can be any amount a participant chooses, as well as the leverage.

A participant may independently decide with what sum and how much leverage to work.

The final result formula will put everything in its place.

Kirill Belousov:

Generally speaking, since we are counting all indicators in relative values, the deposit amount can be any amount a participant chooses, as well as the leverage.

A participant can independently decide with what amount and what leverage to work.

The final result formula will put everything in its place.

I suggested a similar mechanism, there are all the formulas for calculations, but no one really supported my suggestions, I myself, unfortunately, do not know the languages of web building, so I would draft a test version.

Not trading is already in the top 10...

Well make it a condition - not trading - to the end of the ranking and that everyone has the same place - last.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Why is the competition only held on a cent account?

Moreover, it is only $10. Does the size of the deposit matter ?

Professionals will not take part in such contests. No one wants to spend a whole month on a small account, especially if it is manual trading.

We must remove this restriction.

There was never a ban on deposit $ 1.000 instead of 1.000 cents. The rules are the same for both cent and dollar accounts.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The non-traders are already in the top 10...

Well make a condition - do not trade - at the end of the ranking and that all have the same place - last.

Placement depends on which parameter you are sorting by. Equity, Balance, etc.

The only thing is that sorting by General Score does not work right.

Kirill Belousov:

The position depends on which parameter you are sorting by. Equity, Balance, etc.

The only thing is that sorting by General Score does not work correctly.

Sorting by Score has already been described how it works.

In short, there's triple sorting by balance:

Maximum.

Not traded.

Under Initial and over 30% drawdown

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The work of sorting by score has already been described.

Where can I read more about calculating points? I can't get a formula to calculate it in the first post. So there's something there that's not detailed or I don't understand it...

Aleksandr Safronov:
Where can I read more about calculating points? I can't get the formula in the first post. So there's something there that's not detailed or I don't understand...

Here are the same formulas as in the first post, only instead of Sharp recovery.

But here, for example, my balance is 0.987, although it has never changed (so the current balance and the maximum and minimum equal to 1000) and the formula should be 1.5. What is wrong with the calculation?