Is there proof of profit from using Autotrading? - page 2

Lilita Bogachkova:

2017 - 1974 = 43

43 / 141 = 0.304964539 transactions per year.

I'm not claiming the truth, but I read once that a value of less than 30 cannot be considered statistically probable.

This is a test of a long term Expert Advisor that has few trades. You should not listen to every charmer saying you should trade as often as possible. This is profitable only for the broker, because he has a spread and commission for each of your trades. You may have five trades a year, two of which are losing. The main thing that the loss ratio is 2.3 times less than the profit. That is, one profitable trade covers two (three) losses. Only this approach to capital management allows you to trade profitably in the long term. You may not agree with me, but I am not going to argue or prove anything.

robo adviser

But that doesn't prove anything.

Lilita Bogachkova:

Н4???

Naturally, it proves nothing.

M1 - could still be discussed...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Н4???

Naturally, it's nothing.

M1 - could still be discussed...

Give the history of M1 since 2005.

Lilita Bogachkova:

Give the history of M1 since 2005.

download on DucasCopy

But to decide "should I?", at least run a 3 month test on M1 in MT4 using opening prices first.

Lilita Bogachkova:

And what is the load on the deposit?

I gave you a test on D1 with an initial deposit of $1000 and a risk of 4%. And the algorithm of lot calculation is such that in case of loss the loss is 4% and the profit more than 12%.

Lilita Bogachkova:

2017 - 1974 = 43

43 / 141 = 0.304964539 transactions per year.

I'm not claiming the truth, but I once read that a value of less than 30 cannot be considered statistically probable.

You won't get very far with this arithmetic.) 141/43 = 3.279 transactions per year.

Renat Akhtyamov:
download on DucasCopy

Thanks for the advice. I have never used a third party quote history and will not lie in the future.

khorosh:
You won't get very far with that arithmetic). 141/43 = 3,279 transactions a year.

) yes yes that's right.