Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 34

how to pay credit

hello how can get money from this MetaTrader 5

Andri Syahbana Hasibuan #:

does anyone know what is  mql5 cloud agnets ?

How do l make atm deposits for mt5

Tholakele Mulauzi #:
How do l make atm deposits for mt5

Contact your broker.

How can i withdraw my funds from MT5 as my broker is telling me to pay tha tax amount of 30% of capital please help

yogesh wadia #:
How can i withdraw my funds from MT5 as my broker is telling me to pay tha tax amount of 30% of capital please help

This is scam, run as far as possible and consider your deposited money as an expensive lesson.

Choose your next broker among the well known and regulated brokers and remember that good brokers are not contacting you through so called 'agents', you contact them.

Please guys I really need your help. I earned some money through freelance in mql5 around 200$ and I haven't been able to withdraw it for 5 months it's really frustrating because I have verified seller account. This is what they tell me( Withdrawal unavailable: 

We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
Sorry for inconvenience.) Please I really need help as I still want to be earning from mql5 but this is making me lose hope please who can help

Chinedu Emmanuel Obiajulu #:
Please guys I really need your help. I earned some money through freelance in mql5 around 200$ and I haven't been able to withdraw it for 5 months it's really frustrating because I have verified seller account. This is what they tell me( Withdrawal unavailable: 

We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
Sorry for inconvenience.) Please I really need help as I still want to be earning from mql5 but this is making me lose hope please who can help

Only the Service Desk can help you with your issue, so please contact them.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Only the Service Desk can help you with your issue, so please contact them.

I have contacted them they couldn't help I keep chatting with bot

Chinedu Emmanuel Obiajulu #:
I have contacted them they couldn't help I keep chatting with bot

Try to pass the bot and open a ticket please, it's not that hard, just say that your question hasn't been answered...