Morse code - page 9

-Aleks-:

Statistics on the price movement after the formation of a candlestick pattern.

Yep, so there areCopyTicks.

Vladimir Karputov:

Yep, so there'sCopyTicks.

I don't understand your point.

-Aleks-:

I don't understand your point.

We have detected a candlestick pattern, and then we obtain the real ticks viaCopyTicks. And you can do whatever you want with them: analyze, add, divide or multiply :) - Thus, by the ticks you can then determine where and how the price moved.

The problem is to draw up a chart of ticks (or a chart of patterns) after the detection of a candlestick pattern.

Vladimir Karputov:

We have detected a candlestick pattern, and then we obtain the real ticks viaCopyTicks. And you can do whatever you want with them: analyze, add, divide or multiply :) - Thus, by the ticks you can then determine where and how the price moved.

The problem is to draw up a chart of ticks (or a chart of patterns) after the detection of a candlestick pattern.

If we analyze candlesticks, the statistical data, in my opinion, should be collected by candlesticks, not by ticks.

Still, I don't understand why you suggest an indicator instead of a script?

Here, the man started with one candle. It's a bit messy, but still some result for an example:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/18610

Закон повторения
Закон повторения
  • votes: 5
  • Aleh Sasonka
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор, основанный на законе Повторения, указывающий на аналогичную свечу в прошлом, подсвечивая их красными точками.

-Aleks-:

If we are analysing candlesticks, then the statistical data should, in my opinion, be collected on the basis of candlesticks, not ticks.

Still, I don't understand why you suggest an indicator instead of a script?

There was a question:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Morse code

-Aleks-, 2017.07.05 14:18

What if we divide the statistics into two parts - for candlesticks above and below the MA? Maybe we should consider not only the candles themselves, but also the overall dynamics?

There was an answer to it:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Morse code

Vladimir Karputov, 2017.07.05 14:21

And this can even be done as an indicator (as a histogram).

That is, the initial question was very vague and I suggested its implementation in the form of an indicator.

The script is a rubbish, because it cannot correctly and nicely handle errors and implement restart in case of data swapping.

Vladimir Karputov:

There was a question:

There was an answer:

That is, the original question was very vague and I suggested an implementation in the form of an indicator.

The script is a mish-mash, as it is impossible to correctly and nicely handle errors and to implement restart in case of data swap.

The script is for getting statistics.

The indicator is for using statistics when trading.

I think it goes something like this.

-Aleks-:

A script for getting statistics.

The indicator is for using statistics when trading.

I think that's how it is.

What kind of statistics? I have been trying to get it out of you for two pages already :).

Morse code (Expert Advisor) can be very well optimized in the strategy tester: running it through all variants you can get exhaustive statistics about which of the candlestick patterns is more profitable.

Please advise how to add a condition to the Expert Advisor:

If TP triggered (trade closed in +), then openon the next tick one moretrade "buy". Next, if it closed in the +, then open one more trade "buy".
If triggered SL, then do not trade and wait for a new signal

dsfsf333:
Please advise how to add a condition to the Expert Advisor:

If TP triggered (trade closed in +), thenon the next tickwe openone moretrade "buy". If further, if it closed in the +, then open one more trade "buy".
If triggered SL, then do not trade and wait for a new signal

This is where the wonderfulENUM_DEAL_REASON enumeration helps, namely

DEAL_REASON_TP

The trade was executed as a result of triggering of a Take Profit order

This property should be caught in OnTradeTransaction.

Example in theStop Loss Take Profit Expert Advisor:

If closing by Stop loss - double the volume, if by Take Profit - put the minimum volume. To detect that the trade occurred as a result of Stop Loss or Take Profit triggering, we use OnTradeTransaction.