Morse code - page 6

Morse code version "1.006"

Settings:

Morse code version "1.006"

Files:
Morse_code.mq5  30 kb

Sergey Dzyublik:

Well then we need to look at all the options through the fluid chart.
Since what is thrown out, could give a full-fledged direction on -30 sec timeframe

Hello! Please help me unzip the file eh4

leonid.arkhipov:

Hello! Can you please help me unzip the ex4 file?

You have the wrong topic and section. Questions about the old terminal are discussed in the topic:MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 (22988)

Here was an interesting article on the subject ..... The logic of consciousness. Part 12. Searching for patterns. Combinatorial space

Could this EA be interesting for binary options? Is there a pattern in guessing the nearest candle after a pattern?

I guess what I've read on this forum has left its mark, I don't consider the binary as a tool at all ....

although who knows, I haven't checked ....

Rafael Sahibgareev:

I guess what I've read on this forum has left its mark, I don't consider the binary as a tool at all ....

Although who knows, I haven't checked ....

I do not know whether it is a tool or not, but it exists and it would be silly to deny it.

I've never traded real binary options myself but I tried it on demo - I couldn't withdraw quickly - I gave up because of some tricky rules.

I had a friend who dropped $100 in an hour and a half on the advice of so-called managers, sat down, laughed, renounced the idea...

Although reputable guys here wrote that even for binary you can sharpen the scalper, ask them you know better...

Rafael Sahibgareev:

I had a friend who dropped $100 in an hour and a half on the advice of so-called managers, sat down, laughed, renounced the idea...

Although reputable guys here wrote that even for binary you can sharpen the scalper, ask them you know better...

The author of the EA is not satisfied with the result - so I suggested using the approach implemented in the EA for other purposes.

Binaries are not really interesting to me now, just for general training...

I have some statistics for the readers of this branch and I will share them with you now :)
I have written an indicator that collects some statistics about how many 1's and 0's occur at a certain period of time and how many pips can be taken at this sequence. There will be a mini intrigue at the end :)

So, we have two tables with statistics, each one describing a certain period of history for EURUSD.
Explanation of the columns in the table :

1) sequence, 1 - Buy, 0 - Sell, determined by the difference between Close - Open bar
2) number of times we meet the sequence on the plot
3) as an experiment, added weight, the closer to the outermost bar, the greater the weight, to reveal the trend, not only the frequency but also the significance
4) number of pips from the beginning to the end of this sequence

For convenience, each table is divided into two parts, Sell - all sequences greater than 0, and Buy - where 1 dominates

EURUSD - Real up-trend

000 : 8.0 : 394.0 : 270.0
100 : 6.0 : 237.0 : 234.0
010 : 6.0 : 182.0 : 327.0
001 : 8.0 : 323.0 : 304.0
================
      28  / 1136  /  1135           здесь видим суммарно количество Sell серий / количество с учетом веса / количество пройденных пунктов

101 : 8.0 : 285.0 : 445.0
110 : 8.0 : 326.0 : 410.0
011 : 10.0 : 408.0 : 468.0
111 : 7.0 : 280.0 : 273.0
================
      33  /  1299  / 1596           здесь то же самое, только для Buy серий

EURUSD - fake up-trend

000 : 6.0 : 138.0 : 223.0
100 : 8.0 : 237.0 : 441.0
010 : 10.0 : 272.0 : 652.0
001 : 8.0 : 251.0 : 519.0
================
        32    898     1835

101 : 6.0 : 187.0 : 528.0
110 : 4.0 : 146.0 : 387.0
011 : 4.0 : 141.0 : 352.0
111 : 1.0 : 40.0  : 95.0
================
         15    514     1362

Now what the two sections look like visually :

As you can see in the picture, both sections represent a rising trend, with the difference that one first section breaks down at the end, while the fate of the second one is still undecided, as we don't know the future yet.

The first table is the last section, the second table is the first section, which is before the fall.
So. If in the case of the last section everything is logical, i.e. by all indicators Buy beats Sell, the upward trend is logical.
As for the second table - the section before the fall, we can see that Sell prevails by all indicators, and the trend is upwards. Surprise!!!
After thinking a bit, it becomes clear that the reason is the grouping of series by the number 0 and 1, i.e. I added series like 010 or 001 as falling ones, and the price was going up :)
Moreover, I think the situation with volumes will be the same, the explanation is that the price goes up sharply on low volumes, people jump up on the top and they are sold with a big volume. That's why the first segment with the upward trend is a complete sham :)

Moral: just looking up and down does not give the whole picture.

I have attached the indicator below, it saves the report in the Files folder of the terminal, you can examine series of any length.
If anyone is really interested, I will post the part of the code that reads it.