Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 143

Oleg Tsarkov:

I reloaded the terminal, the build is updated, I entered the investor again,

Now it says "no connection".

if this happens, how do investors work?

everything is different on the terminal, and it doesn't update here...

Is everyone else ok?

Is MT itself connecting to the broker's server? If it's working, then it's a local glitch, it'll work later.

I had this at the last championship, they just deleted the account in the second week. well and the signal is also archived then

Vladimir Gorbachev:

Is MT itself connecting to the broker's server? If it works, then it's a local failure, it will work later.

I had this at the last championship, they just deleted the account in the second week. well and the signal is also archived then

it connects, that's the thing. Alright, we'll wait...

looked at my neighbour's leader, his chif prices are also frozen at0.97163

although it's now 0.97114, so I'm asking if anyone else has a glitch

Oleg Tsarkov:

connecting, that's the thing. Alright, we'll wait...

looked at my neighbour's leader, his chif prices are also frozen at0.97163

even though it's now 0.97114, which is why I'm asking if anyone else

I have the same situation with the connection, I'll wait a bit

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I have a similar connection situation, will wait a bit

Nothing has changed overnight, I can assume that everyone who has mt5 netting has a problem with metaquotes. Sergei Shevchuk also had it frozen yesterday. The figure has not changed.

If nothing changes, I can provide an invest with evidence of closed trades.

Server has the same situation, USDCAD
USDCAD2017.05.15 00:04Buy0.291.370561.34539

and already 1.3511

Vladimir Gorbachev:

Yes, I'll give it a try)

I am trading or should I say was trading mostly with robots and some trades with additional hand signals from expert-indicator.

I debugged the system for half a year or so and during this contest too, because there was a unique opportunity to test the strategy with a lot of risk. Three Expert Advisors are installed on six charts of one currency pair with different settings.

In a nutshell, this is range trading, the experts identify several possible ranges for the current day, work on breakout and pullback if there was a strong movement. All deals of breakthrough are made at the current price (Instant Execution), pending orders are placed for rolling back. Trades are closed by TP and SL. Lot increases when the deposit grows and on a turn at the rate: 0.01 = 100 UUe. Something like this.

I invite everyone to participate in July))

Vladimir, thank you, it was very interesting. Good luck to you and of course win. I will watch the finale with interest!

I hope you will please us again in July.

Oleg Tsarkov:

Nothing has changed overnight, I can assume that everyone who has mt5 netting has a problem with metaquotes. Sergei Shevchuk also had it frozen yesterday. The figure hasn't changed.

If nothing changes, I can provide an invest with evidence of closed trades.

Server has the same situation, USDCAD
USDCAD2017.05.15 00:04Buy0.291.370561.34539

and already 1.3511

My account was not authorised at first (last week) and today it has been moved to the archive. I couldn't close orders and trade I had a failed account on one of my computers and they told me that they cannot recover my password.)

https://view.new10.top/ru/contest/2

In the first nomination. I think it's clear, Vladimir probably won't even be able to open a position.

Should Wladimir relax? - After all, his rival may come in with a "wild" - a huge lot, moving well, and easily snatch the victory that seemed to be ready for him.

It's like in Soviet hockey, when our team was playing so hard and at the beginning of the game the score was far from hockey, slightly relaxed in the third half and sometimes even excited the fans.

If with the first nomination all is more or less clear - then in the second nomination comes the intrigue.

Oleg has open positions, and Serge also has open positions. Let's watch the plot develop!

Contest №2 Demo-account MetaQuotes: 01.05.2017 — 02.06.2017
Contest №2 Demo-account MetaQuotes: 01.05.2017 — 02.06.2017
  • view.new10.top
В конкурсе могут принимать участие только верифицированные пользователи форума  Допускается автоматическая и ручная торговля на платформе или Нет ограничений на размер торгового лота Завершение конкурса: 02.06.2017 Призовой фонд делится между двумя номинациями, и на данный момент составляет: $200 Победитель будет определён по двум номинациям...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

https://view.new10.top/ru/contest/2

In the first nomination. I think it's clear, Vladimir might not even be able to break even.

Should Vladimir be more relaxed, because his opponent may come in "wild" - a huge lot for a good move and easily snatch a - it would seem ready to win.

It's like in Soviet hockey, when our team played so hard and at the beginning of the game the score was far from hockey, slightly relaxed in the third half and sometimes even excited the fans.

If with the first nomination everything is more or less clear - then with the second nomination comes the intrigue.

Oleg has open positions, Serge also has open positions. Let's watch the story unfold!

Yura, there is no way to follow the development of the plot))

Read the last posts in the thread

Oleg Tsarkov:

Yura, there's no way to watch the plot unfold))

Read the last posts in the thread

I've seen it, I should probably report it to the service desk.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
I've seen it, I should probably report it to the service desk

reported