Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 142

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Vladimir , are you ready for a small exclusive interview ?

1) Do you trade hands ?

2) By robot ?

3) How long have you been fine-tuning your trading system ?

4) What are the principles behind it ?

Yes, I will try it)

The trading is carried out or should I say was carried out mainly by robots and there are additionally hand trades on the signal from the expert-indicator.

I have been debugging the system for half a year or so, and during this contest too, because there is a unique opportunity to test the strategy with great risk. Three Expert Advisors are installed on six charts of one currency pair with different settings.

In a nutshell, this is range trading, the experts identify several possible ranges for the current day, work on breakout and pullback if there was a strong movement. All deals of breakthrough are made at the current price (Instant Execution), pending orders are placed for rolling back. Trades are closed by TP and SL. Lot increases when the deposit grows and on a turn at the rate: 0.01 = 100 UUe. Something like this.

I invite everyone to participate in July))

Vladimir Gorbachev:

Not a fact, you can use 100 and 200 reasonably and you don't have to trade the whole cutter and use SL.

I'm not going too fast, I'm going too slow))

I totally agree, I am doing it, but the contest involves more risks, so I am on the edge))

The robot did not let me down, I pulled it out, but I got nervous))

Oleg Tsarkov:

I agree completely, I do so, but the contest involves more risks, so it turns out on the edge))

The robot didn't let me down, it pulled me through, but it got on my nerves))

You still have a chance to win first place. One more day))

Oleg Tsarkov:

I completely agree, I do, but the contest involves more risks, so I'm on the edge))

The robot did not let me down, I pulled it out, but it got on my nerves))

The robot has not failed, but it has taken my nerves.

Hands on the brink of suicide.....

For the next competition we must prepare thoroughly.....

Rafael Sahibgareev:

Hands on the brink of suicide.....

For the next competition we have to prepare thoroughly.....

There is time.

Everyone will prepare without rushing).

Uladzimir Izerski:

If a robot is nerve-wracking, what about manual trading?

I remember it like a bad dream, I wouldn't recommend it to an enemy, or maybe I'm too nervous, although I haven't noticed it in my normal life))

For some reason it says "authorisation failed" in the signal, does this go away on its own?

The new build has arrived ...

Oleg Tsarkov:
For some reason it says "authorization failed" in the signal, does that go away on its own?

I reloaded the terminal, the build is updated, I entered the investor again,

Now it says "no connection".

if this happens, how do investors work?

everything is different on the terminal, and it doesn't update here...

Is everything ok with the rest of you?