Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 123

mmmoguschiy-new:

you don't argue, but you're suggesting absolutely chased by spring rays - what the f... 10 minutes?!!! are you out of your mind?

you're afraid, you don't like it, do you?

personally i have a completely new strategy on the way out, i.e. i'm ready to compete, but apparently not anymore in may.

Those with more than +100% are removed from the competition and they start over, i.e. with everyone. Once you're above +100% profit, you start over ))

Alexander Ivanov:
Whoever has more than +100% removed from the competition ))
the May contest should continue on the originally announced conditions and rules.

And make sure that the profit per trade does not exceed 100 units.

Renat Akhtyamov:
The May competition should continue under the originally announced conditions and rules.

Of course it will continue, but the scammers will be eliminated

1) We need to choose a normal server, no delays!

2) It is to change the rating system , I already suggested . Equity / drawdown = points ! As you can see everyone has a different load on the deposit !

Renat Akhtyamov:

you're afraid, you don't like it, do you?

personally, I have a completely new strategy on the way out, i.e. I'm ready to compete, but apparently not any more in May.

Rena, it's good to be smart when you've had everything chewed up and put in your mouth... People explained to the organizers back in the first round - kotirs are lagging behind... No, we checked everything, everything is OK... And they didn't even know such words - arbitration and all that... But then it's the second round and bam - something went wrong... I got 50% in an hour. But no, the organizers still don't listen and even challenge me to get a thousand percent... Then the second banter shows up. They had to enlighten the organizers - it turned out that there is a word - called "arbirage" After they even showed what it is and how it is done - and now they know how to paraphrase the spoken word can even make sentences and smart to seem ... it turns out they've known about all this for about a dozen years... Man, I'm freaking out!!! That's the first thing you should think about when organizing a contest, not learn about it in the process... Not only that, but the contestants should also think about it first of all - will it work or not. And then to participate.

As a result, what do we have? 50 people are trying to play the role of honest girls in red dresses, which are all while knowing everything, but never - nor - yes you what - how could you think so - we're just honest girls. I'm blown away!!!

Well, here you are smart, rewrote someone else's message, but as it came to proposals rational spewed such nonsense that I do not even know what to stick!!! I'm not going to explain anything, because you had nowhere to copy it with a smart-ass look. I've said too much already... Tired

Denis Chugrin:

1) We need to choose a normal server, no delays!

2) It is to change the rating system , I already suggested . Equity / drawdown = points ! As you can see everyone has a different load on the deposit !

There is no "normal server". It will always be possible to find the most "normal" one. But tricky contestants will certainly be identified.

And about the point system for the second nomination - in the calculations include both growth and drawdown, the formula is unlikely to change in the future.

Each of the participants gives an EX4/5-advisor (with any restrictions inside) at the weekend. At the weekend, an EA for the previous week is chased on several brokers at once (or one, but with the best trading conditions) in the tester. This is how the equity of each participant is built for the month. There is no lag.

Such a case can be automated and then the Championship would become permanent.

fxsaber:

Each of the participants gives an EX4/5-advisor (with any restrictions inside) at the weekend. At the weekend, an EA for the previous week is chased on several brokers at once (or one, but with the best trading conditions) in the tester. This is how the equity of each participant is built for the month. There is no lag.

Such a case can be automated and then the Championship would become permanent.

I will not give mine. Also, not everyone trades with robots.