Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 121

Vladimir Gorbachev:
Be careful, or the liquidity on the Metakv0t-demo server will run out, and how can we compete in the championship?)

What the hell with this liquidity, there is another theme looming - pairs will be removed from the auction and that's it. Gold will be taken off the market and that's it? Is this all? Are we playing? :-)

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-)

Kudos and respect!

No kidding.

If only it were so )) but if only on real time ...

But thanks anyway!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championship in May

Roman Shiredchenko, 2017.05.06 08:17

The problem is that they will take the pairs out of the market and that's it. Gold will go as a trailer and what? Is it over? Are we done with (-do)playing? :-)

They may be ready to swap currency pairs, but they are not so easy to attract investors to trade with them.

By the way, someone mentioned the spread - so believe me, the spread widens and decently!!! Sometimes the profit is <1 point!! But I get more jealous when requotes occur!

mmmoguschiy-new:

Yeah, I hacked your market.
You're not the only one. I've known about this feature personally for ...tens of years.

mmmoguschiy-new:

if only for a reason)) if only it were like that on the real market ...

But thanks anyway!

Forbidding pairs for trading is not the answer!! The situation with EUR is not much different. Someone mentioned the pound.

all pairs down the drain!

HOORAY!

Renat Akhtyamov:
You're not the only one. I've been aware of this feature for ...tens of years.

take a pie from the shelf )))) this feature is known to all those who want to know about it. the rest are blissfully ignorant

mmmoguschiy-new:

1. you would be welcome )) if only it were like that on the real market...

but thanks anyway

2. to ban pairs for trading - that's not the solution!!! The situation with EUR is not much different. someone mentioned the pound as well. so if you have to take it off the market, that's it!

By the way, spread as someone mentioned - so believe me, the spread widens quite a bit!!! Sometimes the profit is <1 point!! But I get more angry when requotes occur!

1. I see. Me.

2. banning pairs for trading is not the solution! - That is not my point. It's about your actions taking ALL the liquidity out of the cup to the point where everything.... the instruments are going to run out. END and ALL... :-)

Рынку тут - всё....................._____________________________________________________________________

(this is a cardiogram of its movements)

mmmoguschiy-new:

the next time you try to use the demo quotes, take it off the shelf ))) this feature is known to all those who want to know about it. the rest are in blissful ignorance

Max is your opponent now anyway...

In short

"THE CONTEST COLLAPSED AT THE VERY BEGINNING"

Because there was no check for lagging demo quotes

Next time be more careful.

I wrote back in April - what this can lead to.

Roman Shiredchenko:

1. I see. Me.

2. banning pairs for trading is not the answer!!! - That's not my point. It's about your actions taking ALL the liquidity out of the cup to the point where everything.... the instruments are going to run out. END and ALL... :-)

Рынку тут - всё....................._____________________________________________________________________

(this is a cardiogram of its movements)

how can I choose a liquidity that doesn't exist?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Max is your opponent now anyway...

I propose a new competition - for the best arbitration

mmmoguschiy-new:

how can i select a liquidity that does not exist?

That's exactly what you will choose...
your "magic" way... :-)

Do you know how to make__________________________________________________________________

The market cardiogram is like this.