Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 106

I'm going to write a request to servicedesk

mmmoguschiy-new:

The idea is to have a special competition platform for this, which would keep track of this topic. And, accordingly, refinement of the monitoring module - so that it takes into account who uses limits and who does not. And their percentage ratio. Well, in general, you understand.

And in general. Once again, the bottom line - cent real need!!! All the rest - children's toys in the sandbox.

Z.I. Can you put me on the monitor? Just for fun.

Limiters change part of the strategy and not suitable for everyone, and rewrite bots under the limitiki not a very good idea.

A cent real would be seen as advertising for a paid signal.

mmmoguschiy-new:

In theory, this case needs a special contest platform, which keeps track of the theme. And consequently modification of the monitoring module - to take into account who uses limits and who does not. And their percentage ratio. Well, in general, you understand.

And in general. Once again, the bottom line - cent real need!!! All the rest - children's toys in the sandbox.

Z.I. Can you put me on the monitor? Just for fun.

I wrote to servicedesk.

I can't use cent accounts, not yet. It is necessary to find a broker, or he will do it himself, and to get MQ's permission. We need a crowd for all this, we need to do it now.

You come here to laugh or eat something, you have enough of your own.)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Is it worth registering for a demo account when, for no reason whatsoever, with many open positions on BAY, suddenly by mid-April it turns out that the terminal cannot be accessed using the username and password provided when opening the account:

Login: 17652332
Rams (password): m8uceii
Investor: vfu6epo

There's no point in participating with the way the contest is organised.

I don't know what reasons were there )) I don't know what they were but it did not seem to be of much interest to you to find them out.

The organisation of the competition has nothing to do with it.

2017.05.04 13:07:13.064 '18796637': connect failed [No connection]

2017.05.04 13:06:56.942 '18796637': ping failed

Connected to the server only after the update!!!

2017.05.04 13:31:52.877 LiveUpdate: finished

2017.05.04 13:30:27.562 '18796637': previous successful authorization performed from 93.84.48.207

2017.05.04 13:30:25.206 LiveUpdate: new version 4.00 build 1069 is available

1069 has been a long time coming, since the 27th of April to be exact.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Is it worth registering for a demo account when, for no reason whatsoever, with many open positions on BAY, suddenly by mid-April it turns out that the terminal cannot be accessed using the username and password provided when opening the account:

Login: 17652332
Rams (password): m8uceii
Investor: vfu6epo

There is no point in participating with the contest being organised like this.

Yusuf! Hello, glad to read you! I wish you success in bidding from the bottom of my heart!

I'm sure there's another problem there...

Start here - reopen your account and get started... Your model is a universal market model, I'm sure it can do many things. I just need a good interpretation of its indications and trade decisions.

Where does the trading take place in the competition on the web terminal? So there will be an EA working independently from the home PC? If so, I would like to test my EA as well. How do I do it?

geratdc:
Where does the trading take place in the competition on the web terminal? So there will be an EA working independently from the home PC? If so, I would like to test my EA as well. How can I do it?

You can do so, but not at the expense of the organisers. You buy a VPS, install MT there and run the Expert Advisor. To participate in the contest you have to be a verified user and post here the link to the signal from your demo account (requirements for the account are in this thread).