Would anyone be willing to work in a group? - page 11

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have never gone into debt. Stop speculating. I certainly wouldn't want you on the team after such unsubstantiated speeches. So please don't get in the way.
No one knows anything, ask people to help, but where, for what, and where - just ask them to be more decisive and reliable, which gives rise to speculation and criticism, it smells like a cult ... I thought you asked me to criticize...

Uladzimir Izerski:

We can talk about usefulness based on the results of our activities.

At this stage, the group is being formed.

Any competent participant can be chosen as team leader. This should not be a reason for distrust.

It is important to create a group of professional people who are able and willing to carry out their tasks.

The group should have a core or leader under whom it can exist. Otherwise it is doomed. This is a postulate.

As we say in our village: it takes a neck...and a clamp...))

Сергей Криушин:
The idea is there - create a group - and then the group will give birth to an idea...or lots of ideas - a brainstorming session of sorts... I'm telling you, it's a pretty good idea... but what kind of implementation...

There's a pivot to build on and develop. This goes a little, or rather a lot, beyond tehanalysis.

Prediction without analysts with their own means.

When the group is fully formed, it will be easy to find the missing link. He will have confidence in the strength of the group. Now mistrust is high and temporarily there is no getting away from it.

Trust is important, it's what keeps the team together. It is difficult to quickly form a team to do certain tasks out of complete strangers.

Being open to being part of a team will help to build the group more quickly for further work and increase trust between the participants.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There is a pivot on which to build and develop. This goes slightly, or rather significantly, beyond the scope of tehanalysis.

Prediction without analysts with their own means.

When the group is fully formed, it will be easy to find the missing link. He will have confidence in the strength of the group. Now mistrust is high and temporarily there is no getting away from it.

Trust is important, it's what the team is built on. It is difficult to quickly form a team to do certain tasks out of complete strangers.

Being open to being part of a team will help to build the group more quickly for further work and increase trust between the participants.

I think the first task of the group is to convince the investor(s) of the vitality of the ideas put forward and developed within the group by offering them at least 50% of the profits. Without investors, the group will not survive. And the members of the group should not hesitate to position themselves in a role that will reveal their abilities to the maximum, based on their capabilities. It is necessary to create an idea bank, work out principles for selecting real and promising ideas, the order of their testing and implementation. There will be a lot of work.

To work openly, without regard to possible provocation at the expense of abuse of the resource MKL, I suggest initially taking into account the interests of the resource in the form of unconditional deductions in favor of the resource in the event of success, and, if the management agrees, call the group as "Group of developers of promising trading strategies Metakvots" or something like that.

You can start creating an open list of group members with a preliminary description of their possible areas of expertise.

Uladzimir Izerski:

We can talk about usefulness based on our performance.

So you specifically have no competence?

And what are the tasks of the group?

I propose that Siri be the group leader and the leader of the group.

Igor Yeremenko:

So you specifically have no competence?

What are the tasks of the group?

I propose that Siri should be the leader of the group.

I'm not even surprised at your naivety))

Please clarify. What progressive things Siri has done to organize or promote the project in the 24 hours since it started?

Very curious to hear your answer.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Please clarify. What has Siri done in the 24 hours since the opening of the thread to organize or promote the project?

I'm very curious to hear from you.

There are times when doing something is worse than doing nothing )))) a lot of energy is not always good.

Yerlan Imangeldinov:

There are times when doing something is worse than doing nothing ))) a lot of energy is not always a good thing.
An indisputable example of the benefits of group activity are living organisms, which exist and evolve through the coordinated work of multiple organs. There is no living organism consisting of a single organ. Therefore, the debate over whether it is better to work alone or in a group does not need to be proven.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Please clarify. What has Siri done in the 24 hours since the opening of the thread to organize or promote the project?

Very curious to hear your answer.

Siri's purpose is clear at least, while "your group" is not so far, no ides or roles of participants

everything is vague and unclear, a lot of theory and slogans.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I think the group's first priority is to convince the investor(s) of the viability of the ideas being put forward and developed within the group by offering them at least 50% of the profits. Without investors, the group will not survive. And the members of the group should not hesitate to position themselves in a role that will reveal their abilities to the maximum, based on their capabilities. It is necessary to create an idea bank, work out principles for selecting real and promising ideas, the order of their testing and implementation. There will be a lot of work.

To work openly, without regard to possible provocation at the expense of abuse of the resource MKL, I suggest initially taking into account the interests of the resource in the form of unconditional deductions in favor of the resource in the event of success, and, if the leadership agrees, call the group as "Group of developers of promising trading strategies Metakvots" or something like that.

You can start creating an open list of group members with a preliminary description of their possible areas of activity.

I feel an oriental approach to business)). Don't be offended in any way, it's just a bit of a joke from a different angle for a preface.

Trading is quite a legal robbery of money from ordinary people, and you offer to pay more money to some virtual intermediaries.

I do not agree, and there is no need.

Open list is not worth posting publicly, believe me, in my experience. I will make a mailing to participants in private for information. There may be claims of personalities. Let's give people time and opportunity for rotation.