Would anyone be willing to work in a group? - page 10

Реter Konow:

I am willing to help the group to develop a graphical interface for the trading system they will be creating, free of charge.

Please do not hesitate to contact me when it is relevant.

I've been noticing the urge to improve for a long time. I am glad that you understand me. We will discuss it when the core of the group is formed.

Uladzimir Izerski:

By combining our efforts, it should not be too difficult to be a few steps ahead. It is a question of determination and will.

The slogans began to reassure those in doubt

Sergey Lazarenko:

The idea for the rocket was created by one genius, Korolev, the others were simply fleshing out the details

But the rocket was created and improved over time. There is no way one man could have done it, even if he was seven eyes in the sky.

Geniuses are few and far between, and in many cases they are ignored until the situation or circumstances force them to.

Uladzimir Izerski:

As you know, to make a handle for a hammer, the efforts of one craftsman are sufficient, but to make a more complex tool or mechanism, it is preferable to use the experience and capabilities of several craftsmen.

As they say, one man is not a soldier in the field.

Even ants and bees came before that))) Are we stupider than bees?

How would you be useful to such a group, what are your competencies (apart from posting on the forum)?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have long noticed your desire to improve. I'm glad you understand. We'll discuss it when the backbone of the group is formed.

Thank you.

You will do well.

Uladzimir Izerski:

But the rocket worked and improved over time. There is no way that one man could have done it, not even with his eyes in the sky.

Korolev came up with the idea, if he hadn't been there, there would have been no rocket. Who is Korolev in your group? And what is his idea?

Sergey Lazarenko:

A delusion woven out of the naive assumption that you can grasp the immensity with Logic. You can not go over the top, in order to detect in the chaos of the market threads of tendencies one must have at least a talent for insight, and you are supposed to unite with ordinary people, Consumers, who are not here in search of the Truth, but for the money.

Simply put, in order to see an algorithm that works, you need to be a genius, and ordinary consumers of pleasures is not available, so even 1000 people will decide to unite together they do not work. There are a few geniuses and thousands of research institutes, where dozens of thousands are working, but the output from their work is zero.

The world is an unfair place. It massively underestimates the qualities and abilities of people. There are a lot of capable and intelligent people, but the enterprising ones are always fewer in number.

That is the way Mother Nature has decided.

And everyone loves money))))

I do not mind if you think about my suggestion. The choice must be a serious and considered one.

Sergey Lazarenko:
The idea came from Korolev, if he wasn't there, there would be no rocket. Who is the Korolev in your group? And what is his idea?

Does the wording play any role in Korolev-the rocket, the rocket-the Korolev or the earlier chicken-and-egg)). What matters is the result.

Sergey Lazarenko:
The idea came from Korolev, if he wasn't there, there would be no rocket. Who is the Korolev in your group? And what is his idea?
The idea is there - create a group - and then the group will give birth to the idea...or lots of ideas - a kind of brainstorming session... i'm telling you, it's a pretty good idea... but what kind of implementation...

Igor Yeremenko:
How will you be useful to such a group, what are your competences (apart from posting on the forum)?

We can talk about usefulness based on the results of our activities.

At this stage, the group is being formed.

Any competent participant can be chosen as team leader. This should not be a reason for distrust.

It is important to create a group of professional people who are able and willing to carry out their tasks.

The group should have a core or leader under whom it can exist. Otherwise it is doomed. This is a postulate.