Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 84

Roman Shiredchenko:

Why THAT discrimination against the bloody dozen?

And, IMHO, already, the demo is rubbish.

There are quotes and their speed and everything else...

When MQ did their championships on the demo, didn't you take part?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

:-) the first one who asks to register him on 13th place, according to the law of the genre has to either flip or take off!

There was a case in my life, one guy went to school 13, pulled out all the time the 13th ticket, all the time this number fell out for him,

He even got married on the 13th at 13 o'clock - Friday not Saturday, he was so fond of this number - that he even wanted to register his marriage at 13:13 - they said no such time - it is impossible :-)))

And I would definitely sign him up for that spot :-)))

Sign me up for that spot. 1, 3, 13 are some of my favourite numbers.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

OK - I'll write it down right now.

p.s.

READY!!! https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/189038/page25#comment_4836267

ok

Thank you!

MT4 or MT5 I'll let you know later, I'll write a robot, then we'll see

Andrey Dik:
Sign me up for that place.

Eh Andrey, not in time ... if it becomes a tradition, I will be sure you next time, so after May the 13th place is yours! What a funny thing will be the 3rd championship, your favourite numbers.

I'm thinking about trying it myself - but I'm afraid I may be accused of exceeding my authority :-)

Renat Akhtyamov:

ok

Thank you!

MT4 or MT5 I'll let you know later, I'll write a robot and then we'll see

You can use your hands, you can use a robot, you can use a robot + hands - by the way, it's the most effective way (I think).

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Eh Andrey, not in time ... if it becomes a tradition, you should definitely come next time, so after May the 13th place is yours! What a funny thing will be the 3rd championship, your favourite numbers.

I'm thinking about trying it myself, but I'm afraid I may be accused of exceeding my authority :-)

ok, no problem, try it)))

Andrey Dik:
ok, no problem, try it)).

no no, i already promised the 3rd championship and 13th place to you!

And if it goes that way - we'll promote the 13th place so much - that it becomes an honourable one!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

You can use your hands, you can use a robot, you can use a robot+hands - it's the most effective option, by the way(I think).

Indeed!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

:-) the first one who will ask for it to 13th place, by the law of the genre has to either fail or take off!

There was a case in my life, one guy went to school 13, pulled out all the time the 13th ticket, all the time this number fell out for him,

He even got married on the 13th at 13 o'clock - Friday not Saturday, he was so fond of this number - that he even wanted to register his marriage at 13:13 - they said no such time - it is impossible :-)))

And I would definitely book him on that spot :-)))

:-)

I went to school 113...

Scalping on real quotes... on demo - not rolling.

KATILO! at the last championship here.

---

There was a quarter... you could've made it... but it's a very small frame here... in terms of time - for the demo all the more...

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-)

I went to school 113...

Scalping on real quotes... on demo - not rolling.

KATILO! at the last championship here...

That's it, 13th place is booked up for months to come.