Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 106

Vladimir Zubov:

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but the MQ demo on the news is delayed by 10 seconds he real, it's enough to score +1000000%

Is the lag still there? Have you eliminated it so far? Then it's really a problem... Maybe there is an internal reason for this in MQ and it will not be "fixed" in any case, then you need to look for an alternative demo site.

Andrey Dik:

Is there still a backlog? Have they fixed it so far? Then it really is a problem... Perhaps there is an internal reason for this at MQ and it won't be "fixed" anyway, then you need to look for an alternative demo site.

Why do they need to fix the demo?

You guys are mixing up the money and the air...

Get down to earth and trade like an adult.

Andrey Dik:

Is the backlog still there? Has it been eliminated so far? Then it really is a problem... Perhaps there is an internal reason for this at MQ and it won't be "fixed" anyway, then you need to look for an alternative demo site.

Volchansky checked, everything was OK, somewhere he even dropped a program to check

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well I was in the top 5 on the first day of trading so what?

I just didn't fix it.....

It's not trump, far from it.
In the trade, talking in the past tense is considered bad form. If Grandma had a ***, she'd be Grandpa. However, not everyone can be a grandmother either.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ren, please don't write nonsense. Put it simply - I couldn't handle your contest, don't mind me, good luck ....

Server Muradasilov:

Wren, don't be silly. Just put it this way. I couldn't handle your contest, don't mind me. All the best, .....

I won't say anything, okay?

Especially the good stuff...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I won't say anything, okay?

Especially the benefits...

Renat, I'll try to make the point.

By the way Renat you have a soft calm trade no pedalling - there were a couple of triple entries on large lots - and then apparently put an expert

The first question that came to mind was how to choose a winner, obviously, according to equity!

If we judge the winner by equity, the competition turns into a crazy race for equity, i.e., there are risks, entries of all depots, the competition turns into a free-for-all instead of showing a really good style! People are pedalling in lots.

I don't doubt it may be the case! But there are supporters - who are closer to reality - with soft and smooth growth - normal - i.e. more real!

And then the RULES MEMBERSHIP CAMP split into two parts, some were only for crazy equity, the others suggested balanced equilibrium trading.

I proposed to create two nominations, one for equity (for crazy equity), and the second for sensible trading, based on the formula proposed by Dick, it was published and is easy to understand.

That said, if it suddenly turns out that the participant suddenly gets both categories - well, just super - he will take the entire prize fund - it is quite fair, but if the criteria do not get two winners - a contest with it will only benefit.

Table for the morning of 14-04-2017

The leader has gained 70k and is back in position, very interesting to see his excellent trading!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The leader has gained 70k and is back in position, very interesting to see his excellent trading!

We are still waiting for a response from the service desk

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Tah yes. 10 lots. That's cool..... it's either PAN or gone ...:-(