Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts - page 53

As this is the first championship, so to speak, and it was organised quickly, there is no need to change anything, but if future ones will be, it is necessary to work out the rating on several indicators. I proposed a rating calculation for discussion, but no one has commented on it.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Haven't done any trades yet, wanted to sign up for a signal ))

I won't subscribe now.

Thanks, patthalom! ))))

Sergey Gritsay:
Since this is the first Championship, so to speak, and it has been organized quickly, nothing needs to be changed, but if there are future championships, the rating should be developed based on several indicators. I offered the rating calculation for discussion, but no one expressed anything.

Yes, of course - of course. It's just a matter of working out sensible rules based on the results, perhaps through a poll of participants.

well, let's say:

- A minimum of 5 trades - should be done in a month.

- maybe a lot limit in one order - or the total number of lots in a large group of orders

I don't know, we should discuss it together.

Andrey Dik:
Thank you, patthalom! ))))
Get out from under the table already - and get in on a few deals :-)

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Get out from under the table already - and get in on a few deals :-)
Thanks, I'm fine here).

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yes, of course - of course. It's just a matter of working out sensible rules based on the results, perhaps through a poll of participants.

well, let's say:

- minimum of 5 deals - must be done in a month.

- maybe a lot limit in one order - or a total amount of lots in a large group of orders

I don't know, we have to discuss it together.

I do not know, we should discuss it together.

The most important and real parameter - it is the profitability of invested funds, i.e. the profitability.

And change the name of the event, sparring has put me off, I'm not going to participate in sparring.

Would participate too, never missed a championship.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Just don't make it any harder than it has to be.

The most important and real parameter is the return on investment, i.e. profitability.

And change the name of the event, sparring has put me off, I'm not going to participate in sparring.

I would participate too, I've never missed a championship.

+ I agree, the simpler the better.

Sergey Chalyshev:

But don't make it any harder than it has to be.

The most important and real parameter is the return on investment, i.e. profitability.

I would also take part, I have never missed a championship.

While we are thinking about the rules and the name of the next competition, sparring is preparation.

I have to engrave something on the cup for the next contest ........ We're thinking.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yura, do not register more participants without verification - this rule will always be

PS. The last person to register will be the last one.

Here's another participant, four hours ago (not always on the computer unfortunately)))Aleksey Vakhrushev