Forecasting - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

So, we are waiting for your algorithms, preferably with program codes together with methods, based for example on CodaBase (with examples, charts, etc.).
If not, I'm afraid the branch may be deleted.

Why do you need program codes? Interested in the principles.

The topic, by the way, is a good and interesting one. If TC is missing, I can suggest a start - forecasting based on the intersection of 2 MAs. The topic is old, but can anyone in this topic suggest something new? Just no codes, please))

I can suggest, but don't want to hijack the initiative. I'll be sure to tell you later. If the topic will develop.

Okay.

Now that the subject is open. Let's fantasize.

Is the forecast the first link in the trade or not? I think it is.

I don't believe that anyone takes a position for growth or decline out of the blue. I think it would be very unprofessional.

That's it. I mean, everybody. They make a slightest analysis and only then enter the transaction. And the result may, of course, be totally different.

George Merts:

I predict that dimozg is another freelancer who, without offering anything himself, wants to be given a "predictive algorithm" and his conscience does not allow him to pay for Freelance.

Good evening! Thank you for responding to the forum topic. I'm not a grail seeker, and I'm not a freeloader. The Grail does not exist even hypothetically. I am not waiting to be offered any prediction algorithms, I am developing them myself.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Why do you need program codes? Interested in the principles.

The topic, by the way, is a good and interesting one. If TC is missing, I can suggest a start - forecasting based on the intersection of 2 MAs. The topic is old, but can anyone in this topic suggest something new? Just no codes, please))

I can suggest, but don't want to hijack the initiative. I'll be sure to tell you later. If the topic develops.

Good evening!

I don't need any program codes. The matter is that MT4 allows working out forecasting algorithms of any complexity, because trading tools are very aggressive environment, because charts are constantly changing. And if in such an environment there are signs of some algorithm's life, then it opens a possibility to use them in a more complex system. Since you mentioned, for example, the topic of prediction based on intersection of 2 MAs, in this case if you use the standard prediction procedures, then the forecast itself will get so MA smoothes. And based on the obtained forecast it will be possible to reconstruct the price of forecast itself.

dimozg:

Good evening! Thank you for responding to the forum thread. I may note right away that I am not a grail seeker, much less a freeloader. The Grail does not exist even hypothetically. I am not waiting to be offered any prediction algorithms, I am developing them myself.

What are you interested in? Be more specific.

Uladzimir Izerski:

What are you interested in? Be more specific in justifying it.

I wonder what prediction mechanisms are used in technical analysis and how. Let's not hide the fact that a huge number of people write that they are dealing with this issue, but when it comes to the essence - they merge. In the literature everyone echoes each other, just like they pluck from each other. There is nothing fundamentally new in this field.

dimozg:
I wonder what prediction mechanisms are used in technical analysis and how. It should be noted that many people write that they are dealing with this issue, but when it comes to the core they merge. In the literature everyone echoes each other, just like they pluck from each other. There is nothing fundamentally new in this field.

I think that everyone is predicting.

And the quality of forecasting is different for everyone.)))

The topic is too broad to cover even a small fraction.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I think everyone makes predictions.

And the quality of forecasting is different for everyone.)))

The topic is too broad to cover even a small fraction.

Of course forecasting is not even a topic, it's a whole problem, covering almost all spheres of activity.

In this case we are talking about forecasting a numerical series, which can be anything.

The quality of a forecast depends directly on the forecasting method and its parameters, and also on the size of the input array.

To begin with, tell us about your method of analysis. What do you base your predictions on?

Uladzimir Izerski:
To begin with, tell us about your method of analysis. What do you base your predictions on?

The prediction algorithms I've developed are based on the analysis of both real and complex time processes, quaternions, wavelets and scale-time representations.