How to explain to the customer that virtually all indicators are overridden - page 3

Dmitry Fedoseev:

From whom, from whom, but from you, Yuri, I did not expect such idiocy.

Dimitri - ok, I guess we'll write the tests!

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Oh, great, who else?

Yes all the inhabitants of the forum, you better count yourselves, as one believes that the mashka is being redrawn. It's like a sci-fi movie.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Yes all the inhabitants of this forum, you better count yourselves since you are the only one who believes that the mashka will redraw. It's like a sci-fi movie or something.

ok, ok.

So you are also claiming that the wagons will not shift after the new data arrives?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Dimitri - ok, I guess we'll write the tests!

When you write the tests, test the price (bars) at the same time. For the purity of the experiment, and for the conclusions to be correct.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

When writing the tests, test the price (bars) itself as well. For the purity of the experiment and for the correct conclusions to be drawn.
Dmitry - I do not understand, what do you mean?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Dimitri - what do you mean?

quotes on different TFs may not coincide

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Dimitri - what do you mean?

On or after the news the broker can adjust the history (prices, bars). The chart changes, indicators are recalculated and their readings change.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yuri - just imagine if a customer tells you that you probably can't write because you can't eliminate it.

I have not yet been told, but it looks like they will soon :-)

In such cases, if I can't explain and agree, I give up the order - if you don't want to do it, we'll part ways. I can not so do not know how, look for another.

And in general, if the TK is not explicitly written, then the demand for some money.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

ok, ok.

So you are also saying that the bags will not move when the new data comes in?

When a new bar is received and the index 1 is assigned to the new bar. The wave on the bar with the index number one, as well as previously, will not be redrawn under any circumstances. You do not change the price of the first bar. Then where will the redrawing come from???? Answer please....

Unless, of course, the broker changes quotations, as mentioned above. But then it's on the broker's conscience as they say!