Do brokers see established co-workers - page 7

Yuriy Zaytsev:
I once wrote such a thing to order.

Who's talking about the output?

If there's a request to hide the EA, you have to do it in a way that makes the client happy.

What is the point of proving to the customer that it is a monkey's job? Unless you don't care about the money.

If a hundred trades open a second... It goes without saying! It's a robot... and there's no way to hide it!

Gentlemen programmers!

Speculator:

If a hundred trades open a second... It goes without saying! It's a robot... and there's no way to hide it!

Gentlemen programmers!

You can't do anything ))

The answer is no it doesn't!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Once again I repeat my post 2 in this thread
"Go to the History tab in MT4/5 and hover your mouse over the order, a tooltip with the EA's name will pop up."

The same is on the server side, I've seen it myself. It doesn't depend on either the magicians or the comments.

Conclusion:

1. If you want to participate in contests with robots banned, you have to make sure that the robot does not place orders. You can do it via clicker and it will imitate manual trading.
  2. If a DC bans robots in regular trading, don't work with such a dump.
That's the end of the discussion )

If this is true (and the respondent is quite trustworthy), then as a hardened technician I can say that it is achievable either by a protocol-level tab (orders from panel and software OrderSend are different), or by real-time analytics at google/yandex on the server side. The latter is highly questionable in terms of achievability and reliability.

Speculator:
dd

Thanks for the answers! I received an answer about whether or not an EA is seen by DC, the answer is positive, i.e. it is seen. If I wanted to know if they will introduce any commission for trading robots or not, I got a negative answer. If I started working on an exchange, I would get my own commissions if I use robots. Thanks a lot!